3

Onika pov:

"Move beyonce" I said pushing her off me.

"Damn I just want a hug" she mugged me. "Then put some clothes on !"

"mann you trippin" she mumbled walking away.

I rolled my eyes walking out. I seen jayda walking up to the door and smiled "Hi baby" I cooed.

She babbled something and I scrunched my eyebrows "what you say baby ?" I said.

She didn't answer she just whimpered looking away from me. "Jayda" I said but she still didn't answer she just started tugging her ear.

I squatted some opening my arms. She walked up still tugging her ear and I took out her hearing aids.

I seen the were turned up way too loud and shook my head turning them down.

Beyonce dumb ass keep forgetting how sensitive her ears are. I been knowing since she was a baby and simple noise could make her cry.

I kissed both her ears massaging them with my thumbs after and her face scrunched for a while before it relaxed.

She walked closer up to me putting her thumb in her mouth and laying her head on her my chest.

I wrapped my arms around her thinking I could cuddle her for while but she started whining trying to push me back.

"Ok itty I'm sorry" I said unwrapping my arms from around her.

She laid back in my chest closing her eyes and putting her thumb in her mouth. I picked her up making sure not to wrap my arms around her.

I took her into beyonce room to lay her down and beyonce was walking out the restroom with shorts and a bra on.

"She ok ?" She asked walking up to me. "No beyonce" I said laying jayda down.

"You need to take her hearing aids out when she's going to sleep. And they should never be turned all the way up always 45, her ears are fragile and noise really hurts them" I said.

"My bad" she said looking down at jayda.

"Dada" I heard Jayden tiny voice. Then she popped in the room.

" 'ungy" she said pointing to her stomach. "Ok lil bit come on" beyonce said picking her up and walking out.

I went over kissing jayda cheek before walking out.

I walked in samajae room to see him pouting until he saw me. He smiled "Mommy" he said reaching.

"Hi my baby" I smiled going over to pick him up. I kissed his cheek and pecked his lips.

"Ew" I cringed wiping all his spit off my lips. "You got wet lips like ya daddy" I said scrunching my face at him.

He giggle hiding his face in my neck. I walked away going downstairs.

When I got down there I seen all the girls was gone making a small smile come on my face.

I walked in the kitchen seeing Jayden on the floor eating a honey bun.

"You do not need to be eating this" I said taking it away from her. "No mommy" she whined.

"I 'ungy !" she stood up stomping her foot.

"Look you lil beyonce seed. Stop !" I said pointing at her.

"Non" she whimpered putting her hands over her face and throwing her head back.

"Mommy's gonna make you some food lil bit, just calm down" I said walking over to the freezer.

I got a sausage on a stick and warmed it up in the microwave before putting it on a plate and putting syrup on it.