25

Beyonce pov:

"Y'all come sit over here to eat" I said to the kids putting their food down.

"Yayy !" Jayden who was already eating chips said running over.

All the kids sat down in front of their food except for jayda.

I seen Jayden started eating and thumped her "Wait" I said sternly.

"Junie say grace" I said looking at her and she nodded.

"God good, God great, thank food amen" junie said "Thank you princess, now y'all can eat"

I went over picking jayda up and sitting her in my lap. "Here jayda eat eat" I said but she paid me no mind.

I gently tapped her making her whine pushing my hand "I'm sorry baby, here eat" I said putting a fry in her face.

She grabbed the fry biting it and I set her to the side giving her the food.

"Here" I said throwing onika her burger and she frowned.

"Why you throwing stuff ?" She asked mugging me. I ignored her giving everybody else their food.

"Do I have fries ?" I heard onika ask. "Can you wait until I give them to you ?" I asked her.

"You don't have to be rude" she said "If you remember our first kiss then you remember that I am rude so suck it up" I said giving her the fries.

"Thank you. Now come sit with me" she said smiling and I frowned.

"I don't wanna sit with you" I said mugging her. "Come on beybear stop being mean" she said and I huffed.

"I'm only sitting with you so you don't start crying" I said going over to the bed sitting down.

Nafessa walked in coming over to me with a mad face.

"What I do ?" I asked. "If you go to jail I'm whooping yo ass" she said making me scoff.

"You can't whoop me" I mugged her looking her up and down.

"No I'm not talking belt. I'm talking beating yo ass with my fist" she said and I waved her off.

"You can't beat me in a fight" I said and she raised an eyebrow.

"Ok maybe you can but you're not" I said "mhm, you'll see" she said walking off.

I shrugged looking down at my food eating a fry "can I have one ?" I heard onika asked.

I looked at her and mugged her "here" I mumbled giving her one.

"Thank you" she said smiling. "You literally have your own fries" I said rolling my eyes.

"I just wanted to see how nice you are now" she said making me smack my lips looking back down at my food.

I finished eating then looked up still being hungry.

I looked around the whole room trying to see who food I was gonna take.

When my eyes got to onika food I seen she still had a lot left. Slow eating ass.

"Gimme some" I said picking up her burger. "Mmcht I'm hungry beyonce" she said chewing her food watching me bite the burger.

"Me too" I said with a full mouth. "Give me my stuff back" she said taking it from me.

I frowned then grabbed her fries starting to eat them.

She huffed but didn't say nothing and I shrugged still eating them.

"Dada I hungy" Jayden said running over to me "Ain't no more food" I said and she pouted looking around.