17

Lauren pov:

"Go to sleep liyah" I said kissing her head.

She nodded turning her head and I scrunched my face "Kiss me back hoe" I said popping her head.

"Ouch lolooo" she whined holding her head. "Ouch lolo my ass"

 "kissies" she whimpered pointing to her head "No. You didn't kiss me back, bet you woulda kissed beyonce back" I said rolling my eyes.

"Sorry" she whimpered pouting.

"No you hurt my feelings" I said maybe being honest maybe not.

She quickly sat up and pecked my lips twice "Oh now you wanna give me some love ?" I straight faced her.

She nodded and I rolled my eyes "Whatever" I said laying her back down.

"night night" she mumbled closing her eyes. "Night night baby" I said getting up then I left out.

I went into the living room sitting down looking at the tv.

I rolled my eyes seeing some dumb show onika put on playing and reached over for the remote.

"No !"   I heard onikas voice and a tiny foot stomp.

"I don't wanna watch this cookie" I said mugging her "But I do" she crossed her arms.

"Ugh you get on my nerves" I huffed sitting back. "I don't care" she said sticking her tongue out at me.  

"Crybaby" I said rolling my eyes. "I'm not a crybaby" she said mugging me.

"Yes you are"

"No i'm not"

"Yes you are"

"No i'm not !"

"YES YOU ARE"

"NO IM NOTTTTT !!!"

"I'm not about to argue with you onika !" I said and she rolled her eyes.

"I bet if jaden was here he would agree with me" I said crossing my arms "No he would agree with me !"

"No he wouldn't" "Ok then when he comes back we're gonna ask him" she said making me sigh heavily.

"Cookie I keep telling you he's dead." I said "Jojo's not dead" she said pouting.

"Yes he is, he died four years ago" I said "He's not dead if we never seen the body" she said crossing her arms and I rolled my eyes.

"I don't know why you think just because you don't see the body the person not dead" I said rolling my eyes.

"because it's true" she mumbled with her arms crossed.

"No it's not... stupid"

Beyonce pov:

"Alright boys y'all ready" I said looking back at them "Hell yea !"

"Jordan here's the rules, if we win you die if you win we play a game" I said smiling.

"That's not fair !" he exclaimed and I rolled my eyes "How is it not fair ?" 

"I don't even have a team ! It's not fair" he complained stomping his foot.

"You want a team bitch ?" I asked and he rolled his eyes "Yes"

"Fine go get your team" I said waving him off.

"I know gangstas too" he said smirking at me. 

"I am a gangsta" I said waving him off then jermaine passed me the blunt and I puffed it watching jordan walk away.