4

Beyonce pov:

"This shit hard pac" I said dapping him up.

"I know it is cuz, but aye there he go" he said pointing out the window.

I cocked my gun back and raised down the window. I smiled starting to shoot at Kenneth.

I shot him at least twice before pac sped off.

I raised the window back up then turned around taking the blunt from jermaine.

"So why you just shoot that nigga ?" Miguel asked.

"Because he need to be gone" I said hitting the blunt. "So she can have friend all to herself" pac said.

"You damn right nigga" I said and he shook his head.

"Man ju yo ass got problems" Miguel said "Toxic ass muthafucka" jermaine said.

"Fuck both y'all, I ain't toxic" I said mugging them.

"Then what do you call it ?" Miguel asked "Being in love" I shrugged turning back around.

"Nah man, I don't treat Jada like how you treat friend" pac said. "I treat her good" I said mugging him.

"Fucking bitches all the time then tryna kill the niggas she talk to ? You call that good" he asked and I huffed.

"man if i'm being honest i don't even know why  I be doing the shit i be doing, i think i'm messed up" I mumbled.

"Because you stopped going to therapy" jermaine said making me smack my lips.

"Shut up nigga" I said looking back at him. "It's true and you know it is" he said.

"Maybe" I shrugged.

"You needa Stop ju, you got a good girl so just chill and be with her" Miguel said.

"Man she leaving in a week" I said smacking my lips.

"Is that why you be tripping with her ?" Pac asked "Mmcht don't worry about me" I rolled my eyes.

Onika pov:

"Come on samajah" I said picking her up walking into the living room.

"Girl where is beyonce ?" Robyn asked. "She went do something" I said sitting down next to her.

"Marp mommy" samajah said reaching for my phone. I pulled out my phone putting on baby shark and gave it to her.

"So how did beyonce react when she found out you went with ken ?" Robyn asked.

"Girl she threw a tantrum" I said rolling my eyes.

"She told me to get on the couch then she came down here and put me in the bed talking about we need to talk. I was too tired to entertain her ass though so I just let her say what she wanted" I said.

"Girl why is you even with her ass still ?" She asked me.

"That's my baby" I said smiling.

"She toxic" she said rolling her eyes. "I mean yea but I'm use to her shit so it don't bother me" I shrugged.

"Speaking of her, she mad at me girl" I said "Why ?" She asked.

"Because I won't be her girlfriend" I said scrunching my face "I don't even know why it matter cause her ass finna break up with me when I leave. And we act like we together anyway"

"Girl she just like getting her way" robyn said grabbing samajah from me.

The door opened and I looked over to see beyonce walking in.