22

Beyonce pov:

When Alyssa and teyana left I went down to the movie room wanting to be with onika and the kids.

I seen them watching a movie. I went over sitting behind onika with nobody paying me any mind.

"Bae" I said and Jayden looked back at me with a mug while samajah shushed me.

"Man don't-"mm dada" Jayda said looking at me angrily.

"Betta be quiet" onika said glancing back then rolling her eyes at me before turning back to the movie.

I huffed sitting back and watching the movie with a straight face.

A few minutes later I leaned up to onika ear "pssst" I said in her ear.

She ignored me making me huff "psssst" I said again and she looked back with a mug.

"What ?" She asked "Come back here with me" I said smiling and she gave me a stank face.

"No" she said looking me up and down.

"Please" I pouted and she rolled her eyes looking away from me.

A few seconds later she got up and set samajae down before coming around to the back to me.

"What ?" She asked mugging me. "Give me a hug mama" I said pulling her into my lap wrapping my arms around her.

"you're high" she mumbled making me giggle. "only a little"

"What was you and Alyssa them whispering about ?" She asked "Shh baby watch the movie" I said pecking her lips then smiling at her before turning back to the movie.

"Get off me" she said pushing my hands getting out my lap and sitting next to me.

"What I do ?" I asked looking over at her.

She rolled her eyes waving me off making me smack my lips.

I turned away from her looking at the tv then thought for a while. She been here for a long time.

She usually be done went back now. "Onika" I said looking over at her.

"What beyonce" she said dryly. "When you go back to college ?" I asked.

She mumbled something that I couldn't hear "Huh ?" I said "HuH" she mocked me making me roll my eyes.

"What did you say ?" I asked "I said I go back in a few days" she said making me sigh.

Onika pov:

I rolled my eyes annoyed by beyonce presence. I wish she would leave me alone.

Wanna be all in my business but keep secrets.

Stupid bitch.

"Baby stop being mad please" Beyonce said pulling me back in her lap.

"Leave me along beyonce" I said pushing her head.

"I wanna do something nice for you before you leave" she said lowly laying her head on my shoulder and wrapping her arms around me.

I melted into her touch putting my hands on top of hers. "something nice like what ?" I asked softly messing with her fingers.

"I don't know... you kinda need your nails done" she said making me smack my lips.

"I knowww. I need a filling" I said lifting my hand up and looking at my nails.

"I need my hair done too so you tryna get it done or not" I said looking back at her and she scrunched her face.

"Don't look at me like that. Look at this house, you got money" I said mugging her.