29

Onika pov:

"Y'all I don't wanna go out" I said frowning.

"Bitch it's yo birthday. We're going out !" Robyn said. "Shole is. And look at yo outfit, it's too sexy to waste" keyshia said holding it up.

"Plus you moping around over beyonce ain't gone work" teyana said shaking her head.

"Yea don't even worry about her. Bitches ain't shit" Alyssa said walking in with her make up bag.

"You would know" teyana said rolling her eyes.

I see they having problems too.

"Anyway girl. I'm about to do yo hair, Alyssa gone get you right with the make up and Robyn got you some jewelry" keyshia said.

"Annnddd, I'm about yo paint toes" teyana said holding up some white nail polish.

"Y'all I'm not really I'm the mo-"You going to this muthafucking club. Now hush up and let us do our shit" Alyssa cut me off.

"You need to get out and get some dick" keyshia said. "i don't want no dick" I mumbled.

"Then get some pussy" teyana said.

"Really it don't matter what you get, cause you're going to this club" Alyssa said.

I sighed giving up. "Aww it's ok friend. I got something that'll make you feel better" robyn smiled at me.

Beyonce pov:

"You giving her a card ?" Poussey asked watching me.

"I got her an accrual gift too. It just won't be delivered until tomorrow" I mumbled the last part.

"She don't want that shit" taystee said and I huffed looking up at her "how you know what she want ?" I asked.

"Cause if my man forgot my birthday I wouldn't want nothing but to beat his ass" she said crossing her arms.

"It was a accident. Her birthday slipped my mind" I said looking back at the card I was drawing.

"Yea cause you was being a hoe" she said but I ignored her.

"Aye that actually look good" Cindy said looking at the card making me smile.

"Really ?" I asked looking up.

"Yea. She still ain't finna get back with yo ass thought" she said then started laughing with taystee.

"Fuck you" I grumbled looking back at the card.

I shifted slightly making me wince. My dick hurt.

I think she crushed it.

"What's wrong with you ?" Cindy asked. "Onika stomped on my dick" I mumbled rubbing it for comfort.

"Ha ! I woulda cut yo shit off" taystee said. "Well she couldn't do that... have y'all seen Kimberly ?"

"See that's why ya dick hurt now. Entertaining other bitches" poussey said pointing at me.

"No y'all don't understand" I said shaking my head.

"What don't we understand ?" Taystee asked. "She pregnant" I sighed.

"I told ya ass not to fuck her" she shrugged. "Do I hear abortion ?" Cindy said cuffing her ear.

"She not aborting my baby" I said. "Girl if yo babymoms find out she gone try to kill the damn baby" taystee said.

"She did find out.. that why she stomped my dick" I said and they laughed.

"Well at least she ain't go for the girl like most people do in that situation" poussey said.