16

Beyonce pov:

"Stop eating my fucking candy" I said snatching it out of jermaine hand.

"Yo stingy ass don't never share" he said mugging me. "Shut up nigga" I said waving him off.

"Bro this gone be fun" chris said excitedly.

"Yup, now first cameron you need to stop fucking smoking so the smell don't follow us" I said hitting the bunt out his hand.

"Bro I should beat yo ass" he said pushing me.

"Shut up you fucking crackhead" I said mugging him. "Says the actual crackhead" he said rolling his eyes.

I shrugged turning to the apartment complex we was in front of "Come on let's have fun" I said running up to it.

Lauren pov:

I heard knocking at my door making me huff.

Great now I gotta deal with more people.

I got up walking to the door. When I opened it I seen onika standing there with a frown.

"What is it cookie" I sighed hoping she wasn't a crybaby again.

"can i stay ?" she whispered.

"Onika I already got to deal with liyah being little" I said "I won't bother you"

"No you can come ne-"Please" she said with her eyes watering and I sighed heavily.

"Come on, damn" I said rolling my eyes.

She wiped her eyes and smiled then walked in past me. "Sissyyy" I heard liyah whine making me whine too.

"Onika.. where is beyonce" I gritted lowly.

I'm not her damn caregiver. This beyonce job

"she left. can you make me some food ?" she said quietly. I looked over at her with a mug and the look on her face was innocent telling me all I needed to know.

It's gone be a lonnnnggggg day.

Jordan pov:

I was walking back to my apartment and I couldn't shake the feeling that somebody was watching me.

I turned around and didn't see nobody so I just shook the feeling off and kept walking.

I looked down at my phone while I was walking texting this new girl i'm talking to back.

"jordan" I heard a whisper making my head snap up.

I froze in my place waiting to hear if it was real or if my head was just messing with me.

After about two minutes of standing there and not hearing nothing I decided it was just my head and kept walking.

When I was almost to my apartment two dudes I never seen before walked up to me.

"Wassup cuz" one of the said and the other one just stood there glaring at me.

"Umm... hey" I said looking at them weirdly.

"What's up with them red shoes ?" the one that was mugging me asked pointing to my feet.

"I-I- these are my school colors" I stumbled over my words hoping I wasn't about to die over the color of my shoes.

"Word ?" the other one said raising a eyebrow.

"Yea" I said nodding. "Ayo ju !" they called out and somebody with a ski mask on walked over.

"Yo" the person said coming up to us. I seen a gun with a blue flag wrapped around it hanging out their pocket and I tensed up.

"Check out his shoes" he said pointing to my shoes and the person with the mask on looked down.