15

Beyonce pov:

"Y'all ready for a vacation boys !" I said smiling.

"Hell yea !" they said making my smile grow.

"Well lets go" I said getting on the jet with them followig.

-------- ------

A FEW HOURS EARLIER :

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN RAINBOW ?!" I yelled

"Man we was cuddling when I went to sleep and when I woke up he was gone" he said making me take a deep breath.

"meet me at the trap" I gritted

"Ok, Im sorry ju-

I hung up then sighed heavily before throwing myself back on the bed and thrashing around some.

"FUCK !" I yelled angrilly and junie looked at me weirdly.

"What you looking at ?" I asked mugging her.

"bitch" she said and I gasped before popping her arm.

She laughed getting out the bed making me huff. "bad ass" I mumbled the got out behind her.

"Bey" I heard onika say making me look over. "I gotta go baby" I said leaning over to kiss her.

"nooo" she whined lowly. "Yes, i'm gonna call the kids mom to get them and if you want me to i'll drop the twins off with my sister"

"where are you going ?" I heard her ask lowly while I was grabbing my gun and mask.

"I'm going to handle something" I said before walking out.

"Dada !" I heard and looked back to see junie running up to me. "Yes ?"

"I go" she said tugging on my legs.

"No princess you can't come with me" I said and a deep frown came on her face making me sigh.

"I'll be back soon baby and we can spend the whole week together ok ?" I said trying to make her feel better.

"ok" she mumbled looking down .

I kissed her head then walked away. I pulled out my phone dialing jermaine number while walking.

"Yo"

"Aye jermaine where you at ?"

"I'm chilling with pac nem"

"Y'all at the trap ?"

"Duh dumbass nigga"

"Shut the fuck up, i'm on the way"

"Bet"

I hung up and grabbed my keys off the table before walking out and going to my car.

I got in it and drove off going to the trap.

Jordan pov:

I looked around nervously with my plane ticket in my hand waiting to be able to board.

I heard footsteps behind me making me jump looking back.

When I did I seen it was just a little girl causing me to sigh in relief.

I bounced my leg anxiously wishing time would speed up before somebody found me and took me again.

I fucked up.

I should've left them bitches alone.

It's all onika fault.