55

Onika pov:

"Mornin mommy" samajae said coming in my room looking like he just freshly woke up.

"Goodmorning baby boy" I smiled hugging him.

"Brush brush"  he said tapping my shoulder.

"Come on" I said picking him up. He laid his head on my shoulder patting my back while I walked to the kids restroom then grabbed his tooth brush.

I helped him brush his teeth until he took it. "I can do it, look mommy !" He said excitedly starting to brush his teeth by himself.

"Look at my big boyy" i cheesed ticking his stomach making him laugh.

"Ok spit it out in th-No S.J !" I cut myself off when he spit on the floor.

"I sorry" he pouted trying to climb on me.

I sighed picking him up. "It's ok" I said walking over his spit to the sink.

"Rinse your mouth" I told him starting the water and bent over with him.

I cupped the water putting it in his mouth then he spit it out then I did it again.

"I rinse yours now mommy" he smiled putting water in his hand and bringing it up to my mouth.

I smiled putting the water in my mouth then spit it out. "Ok come on now" I said standing up straight and turning the water off.

I sat him on the counter while I cleaned his spit up off the floor then picked him up let him turn off the light before walking out the restroom.

I put him down making him whine. "Pick me up mommyy up up" he whined tugging on my shirt.

I sighed and picked him back up walking downstairs to see beyonce walking in from work making me smile.

"Hi baby" I said walking up to her. "Hi munchkin" she said hugging me and pecked my lips.

"Ew dada !" Samajae yelled pushing her.

"Shut up nigga" she said mushing his head and walking past us.

"You finna go to sleep beybear ?" I asked. "Yea, imma take a shower first then go to sleep before all the kids wake up" she said going towards the stairs.

"Do you need something ? You hungry ?" I asked.

I'm a wife now, I gotta act like one.

"I'm ok baby, just come gimme some titty" she said walking up the stairs.

I smiled from ear to ear watching her walking up the stairs. I'm in love

We knew that though.

"You want some food ?" I asked samajae and he shook his head.

"I wanna play game !" He said pointing to my PlayStation.

"Ok come on" I said walking him over to the couch sitting him down.

I turned the game on and went to his account.

"Walk down !" He yelled. "I know boo" I said putting in call of duty.

"Mommy play wif me right now !" He yelled running up to me.

"Ok, you wanna go one on one ?" I asked. "No !"

"S.j stop being so loud before you wake jayda up" I said knowing that's the only sibling he cares about not waking up.

"And if you wake anybody else up you can't play my game at all. Dada's either" I said and he nodded quickly.