Chapter 2-Part 1

After picking the class, Jungkook's irritated mood still hadn't subsided in the slightest.

  He leaned back leisurely in his chair, playing with his phone, distracted. The sound of people talking behind him reached his ears.

  "Eh, not to mention, the girls from the south hit different." The first to start the conversation was Jungkook's top bunkmate.

  According to age, Jungkook's upper bunkmate was the eldest in the dormitory. A pure northeastern man, after these days of watching the new incoming freshmen girls, he couldn't help letting out a sigh.

  When Taehyung heard this, it piqued his interest, and he stopped playing his game. He looked up at Jin: "How are they different?"

  "Just...." Jin paused for a while, but couldn't come up with a good description.

  It was Jimin who answered: "They're more adorable. They talk in small and soft voices, and are so tiny."

  Jin slapped his thigh, "Yes! That's exactly what I mean! Southern girls are extremely cute."

  Jimin was a local. Taehyung and Jungkook were from B city. Over in B city, local and foreign people had long ago intermingled and become mixed, with all sorts of people from across the country.

  But Taehyung still very much agreed with Jin and Jimin's point of view, "Yes, yes, I also think that. Didn't I come two days early? During military training, I saw some cute juniors, tsk tsk."

  After he finished, lao da continued: "Yesterday, I met a junior girl asking for directions. Big eyes, and very small with a pure expression, I almost couldn't stop myself from asking for her WeChat."

  Taehyung immediately exposed him: "You f*cking wanted it but did they give it to you? Jungkook almost...."

  "With his personality, would he ask for other people's WeChat?" Jimin looked like he heard a joke, "If you said he was indifferent to the point that he's destined to be alone, that I would believe."

  "...."

  Three people were talking in full swing about adorable girls, totally content. When it turned quiet, Jungkook, who hadn't made a sound, suddenly laughed.

  A very disdainful laugh.

  The three people looked confused: ????

  "Heh," His laugh was extraordinarily clear in the dormitory, "Cute?"

  Jungkook was originally leaning against the headboard. He straightened up and looked with ridicule at Taehyung who was on the bed opposite him, "By your guys' standards, girls who are pretty and a little dumb, they're considered cute?"

  "...."

  The three people were suddenly called out and were momentarily stunned.

  "Oh." Jungkook looked like he remembered something, smirking as he added.

  -"Sounds like a little dwarf."

  Not mentioning his careless expression, but he also slowly dragged out his words.

  Sounded especially and absolutely like he needed a spanking.

  "........"

  After he said this, lao da was angry for three whole hours.

  On the fourth hour, after he accomplished his daily quest of four chicken dinners in a row, lao da finally selectively forgot Jungkook's previous taunting words.