Chapter 25 Part 4

At six o’clock in the evening, Jungkook rode his bike, which had just been pumped up, to the first floor of the girls’ dormitory as scheduled.

    After sending her a WeChat message to come downstairs, he parked the bike in front of the dormitory.

    On Friday afternoons, pretty much every student wouldn’t have any evening courses. After class, most people would go home or some would go out.

    The surrounding area was very quiet. The slightest sound could easily be heard.

    After an unknown amount of time, came the rhythmic sound of footsteps. Afterwards, he saw her figure bounce over and gradually appear in front of his eyes.

    Lisa bounced to the door, calmed her breathing, and waved at him from the dormitory doorway: “Senior!”

    He didn’t say a word but walked towards her and very naturally supported her arm, helping her to slowly move forward.

    “Did you ride your bike, senior?”

    “Mm.”

    In October, it turned dark before evening, and the street lights on both sides of the school’s roads were brightly lit. Lisa bounced for a short distance before seeing his bike.

    The front of the bike was directly facing her. The bike was black with white letters, with sleek lines, looking especially cool.

    Cool was cool, but this seemed to be a mountain bike, right…

    The front of that handlebar was slanted. Did Senior Jungkook mean to have her sit on… that slanted handlebar?

    Lisa worriedly swept it another glance.

    This sweep scared her a lot.

    She jumped over on one foot and stared carefully again for a while.

   … She wasn’t wrong.

   A pink back seat.

    It also seemed to be slightly reflective? Or was it fluorescent? Luminescent?

    Lisa was a little mystified.

    Jungkook hadn’t made a sound from beginning to end.

    He watched her series of movements, expressions, and gaze, and also saw her surprise.

    But he didn’t understand… Was this like or dislike?

    Originally, he was actually quite confident when he bought it. A little girl, a cute little girl at that, gave the impression that she’d like this color. How matching.

    But then Taehyung showed him the forum.

    And what did he see?

    Various combinations of “Pink, HAHAHAHAH, I’m laughing to death”, “Jeon Jungkook’s so handsome, so what kind of taste is this, ahahaha”, “Damn, a straight guy’s aesthetics is really terrible”…… and a bunch of comments that made his eyes bleed.

    He actually thought about going for a different color, like black or white, a color that she may not like very much, but one that couldn’t go wrong.

    But then he saw the little girl’s pajamas, which were pink.

    The defective Berry Berry Milk was also pink.

    He thought forget it, maybe she’ll happen to like it.

    However, her expression just now…