Chapter 16 Part 2

Old Zhongyi Manoban suddenly stopped talking.

    Jungkook was listening with interest, just about to ask “then what”.

    Then he heard a heavy sound from above his head.

    “Hmph!”

    “………” Jungkook didn’t say a word.

    He felt that right now, he was even breathing wrong.

    Afterward, Old Zhongyi Manoban didn’t speak again and sat at the table beside him. Jungkook didn’t know what he was looking at, but every now and then he came over to twist a needle.

    As he laid on the table, Jungkook’s phone just received the photo.

    Half a strawberry, with vivid red pulp. It looked very enticing, but his attention was completely focused on the edge of the strawberry.

    Two rows of teeth marks could be seen, small and curved.

    “……”

    He was fucking crazy.

    You even think that a bite mark is cute???

    Jungkook slightly closed his eyes for a moment and opened them again.

    He long pressed the picture – [save to device]

    In his peripheral vision, he saw Grandpa Manoban stand up, and immediately locked his phone screen. Then he felt a touch on the nape of his neck.

    Manoban Zhongyi held the alcohol swab in one hand and pressed the place where the needle was connected to his skin. Finally, he pressed down to stimulate the acupuncture point before pulling the needle out.

    Jungkook turned over and sat up. His slippers hadn’t yet touched the ground before he heard Old Zhongyi Manoban finally open his mouth again.

    “Can you drink Chinese medicine?”

    Jungkook froze for a moment.

    In fact, he rarely even took Western medicine. But hia mind unconsciously remembered the very beginning when Grandpa Manoban said “Youngsters nowadays, ah. Acupuncture is too painful, medicine is too bitter” with a bit of disdain on his face.

    “…… Can drink.”

    Grandpa Manoban’s things were all tidied up. At his words, he looked at him.

    “Then I’ll boil three days worth for you. Aren’t you and Lili classmates? I’ll have her bring it to you tomorrow.”

    Jungkook paused, “Then…. I’ll trouble you.”

    After saying that, he was given an empty look.

    “……”

    A few seconds later.

    Old Zhongyi Manoban continued, “You know that acupuncture has to be divided into several sessions, right.”

    “……?”

    Old Zhongyi Manoban frowned and educated: “You think you can get well in one go? Healed immediately after pricking today? Am I a miracle doctor?”

    “………”

    Old Zhongyi Manoban : “You calculate the time. You can’t come once a week, that’s too long. It’s best to have three days in between each acupuncture. You need roughly four sessions then your head will no longer hurt.”