Chapter 3 Part 1

…. Come?

  Lisa froze for a moment.

  Because the class hadn’t started yet, the surroundings were full of people talking, super noisy, but she still heard what the guy said.

  After he stood up, he was more than a head taller than her, and she couldn’t help but take a step back.

  Then she blinked, “…. Huh?”

  The boy in front of her raised an eyebrow.

  His eyes were nicely shaped, with a narrow inner corner and a wide outer corner. When he lowered his eyes, they looked narrow and long. His expression looked cold and aloof, but his features were strangely on the soft side, his skin white, giving off a completely youthful feel.

  “Don’t want to sit?” He turned his body a little more to the side, revealing the seat inside, and spoke to her again, “Come in.”

  Earlier, he only said the two words “Mm, come”, so Lisa didn’t pay attention to his voice. Now, she found that his voice was clear and smooth, a little accented, sounding particularly pleasant.

  “Ah ….”

  Only then did she react.

  He was letting her sit inside.

  Lisa instantly lowered her head, ashamed of her inability to understand, and her face warmed up.

  As she passed him, she didn’t forget to whisper: “Thank you.”

  There were three seats in a row, like the kind of connected chairs in a movie theater.

  Thinking about the position of his seat, she guessed that he didn’t want to be next to a stranger. Lisa very sensibly moved to the innermost spot, wanting to have a seat separating them.

  Just as she straightened out her skirt to sit down—

  “There’s a bug there.” It was still the same voice from earlier.

  Lisa’s half-bent knees froze.

  Afterward, they straightened up extremely quickly. She left the spot against the wall, taking a step back to the middle seat.

  She was most afraid of bugs and small things like that. Just listening to him made all the hairs on her body stand up.

  She looked to the chair with trepidation, and on the top was….

  Nothing.

  Lisa turned her head in confusion: “Where are the…. bugs?”

  Where?

  How would he know where.

  “…. It was killed by me.” Jungkook lied without a changing face or his heart beating.

  “….”

  The little girl stood next to him, seemingly hesitating for a moment. The blush on her face deepened another layer, and she mumbled: “Then… classmate, do you mind if I sit next to you?”

  “I don’t mind.”

  The words just fell, and he saw her sigh in great relief then smiled at him: “Thank you!”

  After saying that, she immediately sat down, stuffed her school bag into the desk, and started to grab her textbook and notebook.

  When she smiled, there seemed to be a very small dimple on her right cheek.