Chapter 28 Part 1

He silently saved the photo.

    Taehyung continued to scroll through the comments.

    3L [Cheering Duck1]: AHHHHHHH I think I’m illiterate. Why do I not understand anything but understand this ahhh come downstairs!!

    4L [What the F*ck Duck]: AHHHHHH this downstairs is also illiterate, downstairs will only shout so sweet so sweet so sweet so sweet so sweet!!

    5L [What Thy F*ck Duck]: Somehow ended up at this post … WAAAAAHH what did I do wrong? I’m just single ah…QAQ

    6L [Shocked Duck]: I’m in the music club! Jeon Jungkook is our president … He usually doesn’t have any expression at all ah! Although very handsome but! I’ve always thought he had facial paralysis!

    I didn’t expect him to be in love???!

    Actually so unexpectedly damn cute (ω)

    7L [Curious Duck]: This little sister’s back is really so lovable hey. Doesn’t it seem exceedingly small? I’d like to ask if anyone has seen this little sister before? Someone solve this ahh. I really want to know!! The school grass’ woman??

    Reading up til here.

    Taehyung’s eyes gleamed. He first changed his name from a string of numbers, and went undercover, typing with a click-clacking sound to comment on the post.

    8L [Anonymous Kim]: The same question, the same question, the same question! There are so many people in our school and no one knows who this girl is?

    9L [So OCD That It Hurts Duck]: Upstairs, you really are an expert at breaking the flow2… Now, I’ll also be here by the way squatting until an informed person comes out and gives us the gossip!

    10L [Also Squatting Duck]: +10086

   …

    Taehyung had been continually refreshing the post. A bunch of people followed in his footsteps, begging for the truth and gossip. It took half an hour before there was finally a reliable response.

    78L [Look Here!]: Everyone, everyone! I know, I know! I’m taking the same elective course as Senior Jungkook this semester! I don’t know much about him, but my bestie told me about him. I originally thought he would never have a tablemate, especially a girl.

    But you know what? He’s been with his deskmate for a month! His deskmate is a girl, okay!

    79L [Look Here!]:  Ahhh, slip of the tongue, slip of the tongue! My bad, not together for a month! They’ve been sitting together for a month!

    The little sister is also very cute. I haven’t spoken with her, just seen her face, but she’s extremely cute! Although I know her name, I think it’s better not to mention her name since I’m not completely sure if it’s her~

    Okay! Report over!

    80L [Anonymous Kim]: Kind person upstairs, I won’t ask the name. I just want to ask what elective course it is?

    81L [Look Here!]: French ah, but I advise you not to come and sit in… We’re taught by Yang Chuan alrighty. This is a Yang Chuan warning~

    If there’s a development, I’ll come to tell everyone~

    What? What the hell was a Yang Chuan warning?

    After reading the reply, it was like Taehyung had recovered a memory. Jungkook had chosen French in front of him.

    Taehyung didn’t care what she said as a warning. He directly opened the campus website and searched the classroom and time of the French elective and took a picture.

    Anyone could sit in on the public classes and elective classes at C University.

    Heh. If Jungkook didn’t tell him, he, Kim Taehyung, had no other options?

    This kind of thing was simply a piece of cake.

    After looking at the calendar and class schedule, Taehyung decided.

    Friday was the day to go f*cking stalking!

  -

    Jungkook didn’t know that the scene just now had been filmed. He was riding his bike, the right side of his face still a bit hot.

    A moment ago, he was successfully surprise-attacked by the cranky little goldfish.

    The skin on her hands was not as tender as her face, but still very soft. Her fingertips were cool and she put on an extremely fierce expression, but she actually didn’t use much force. It was only a perfunctory pinch.

    More like a simple revenge on him.

    He pinched her, and she had to pinch back.

    The eyes were fierce, but there was no scary aura, like a small kitten baring its teeth.

    The way she just sat on the bike seat and reached for him lingered in his mind, and the curve of his lips never dropped.

    After riding for a few more minutes, he had a good idea right before he reached her dorm.

    He thought about it, slowed down, and went around the other side.

    Riding a little longer.

    In any case, she was directionally-challenged and shouldn’t find out.

    The little cat that was so fierce a moment ago was now listless. After several minutes of silence, Jungkook had no choice but to turn his head back to look at her then at the road ahead, trying to talk to her in this way: “Hey, Lalisa.”

    From behind him, a voice came a few seconds later: “Mhm.”

    Muffled.

    He smiled again. His tongue pressed against the roof of his mouth, and he tried to sound natural, as if he was asking without thinking: “Have you… ever been in love?”

~
1 冲鸭 is internet lingo and has similar pronunciation to 冲呀. It literally means fighting duck and is used like cheering, selling cuteness, and fighting spirit and all that. Everyone else after this person uses duck (鸭) to end their usernames instead of 呀. Pretend duck= yah (sound effect).

2 Referring to their chain of ‘ducks’.

~~~
(Author (s) - Cherry Wine/车厘酒)