Chapter 32 Part 2

Without waiting for her to think about it anymore, the phone by her pillow vibrated.

    She brought the phone to the comforter and slid to unlock it.

    [Jeon Jungkook]: Does your stomach still hurt?

    Seeing this sentence.

    She automatically imagined the description from the post just now, associating it with his appearance and voice.

    Lisa’s heartbeat that was just returning to normal a bit faster began to accelerate again, and it was seemingly to beat faster and faster.

    Lisa’s hand was shaking a little, typing back to him: Not anymore.

    The other side returned with a “good”, and then sent: If it still hurts tomorrow, you shouldn’t go to class.

    He typed again: You should sleep earlier.

    Lisa didn’t know what to say, only sending an “mhm”.

    The conversation seemed to have ended at just that.

    She, unconsciously, once again remembered what was written on the post…

    He said…

    Lisa suddenly pulled the comforter over her face, shutting her eyes.

    AHHHH, can’t think about it anymore!!!

    Her heart was like an animal bouncing off the walls. This feeling, to her, was really strange.

    She read that post twice more, like a demon.

    And secretly bookmarked it.

  -

    The next day, Thursday, Lisa in her general education class, Marxist Political Economy, answered Jennie and Joy’s interrogation, giving the general situation of how she and Jungkook met.

    After that, the two fell into a short silence.

    At this time, Cool Brother who hadn’t made a sound suddenly turned around and said, “By the way, the video when you helped me interview him, did you get it done?”

    “…!”

    Lisa’s eyes instantly widened.

    Right!!! That orientation party interview video!!!

    That video… although she didn’t delete it, the second half was completely off topic ah!

    What ‘are my legs longs’… there was also ‘little short legs are the cutest’, all were recorded.

    She cautiously asked, “When’s the latest I can give it to you, ah?”

    Cool Brother thought: “This Friday, before the end of the day, I have to hand in.”

    Lisa sighed with relief, “Okay. Um, some parts need to be cut. So, tonight… or tomorrow morning, I’ll give it to you.”

    Cool Brother gestured an “ok”.

    The video… had to be re-recorded.

    Lisa took out her phone and found her chat with Su Lin on WeChat.

    The conversation between the two was still on last night.

    She took a deep breath, calming the heartbeat that inexplicably began to get out of control again, and typed a message to him.

  -

    Jungkook was in class when he received the message. However, his head was empty, thoughts completely flying away.

    The vibrating sound of his phone brought him back to his senses.

    He unlocked it then looked at it, pausing for a moment before replying: Okay. I get out of class at 4:50, you can decide where to meet.

    Thinking of how poor her sense of direction was, he added: What class are you in, I’ll go find you.

    In the end, the two of them settled on the side door of the building where Lisa was attending class.

    After chatting, Jungkook locked his phone, long legs stretched out under the table, leaning back against the seat.

    To the side, Taehyung glanced in his direction.

    Then took another glance.

    He happened to see Jungkook’s handsome face, which was listless a second ago, was now full of spring. With a lot of emotion, he spoke: “Jungkook, when I wasn’t looking at you for just a moment, you took an aphrodisiac behind my back?”

    The smile on Jungkook’s face stiffened.

    He then straightened up and kicked the stupid bastard beside him.

    “… Scram.”

  -

    After class, Lisa pulled out a random excuse, and split up with her roommates. Luckily, she smoothly found the place.

    The  students by the side door of the teaching building weren’t many.

    She didn’t stand for long before she saw a tall figure coming from the distance in a white jacket and black pants, head slightly lowered.

    She swallowed.

    Heart began to drum, looking at the approaching figure, she was a little nervous.

    Jungkook had long legs and quickly walked up to her.

    Lisa merely hurriedly glanced at him. Not looking directly at his face, her line of sight fell letters of the sweatshirt on his chest: “Senior.”

    He hmmed.

    Then said: “We’ll go to the building where we recorded the scholarship interview video last time. There are more empty classrooms.”

    Lisa nodded.

    After walking some distance out of the school building, he suddenly inclined his head and asked, “Are you… still in pain?”

    “…” She responded at once, shaking her head, “It doesn’t hurt anymore.”

    She would usually only be sore for a day. It was just yesterday’s pain that was unprecedented.

    Lisa added in a whisper, “Thank you for the medicine yesterday, Senior. And the hot water bottle.”

    “Ah,” he turned his head and looked at the road ahead, “It was nothing.”

    Such a conversation… didn’t seem to be any different from the usual.

    Lisa was actually very afraid just now.

    Very afraid that after what happened yesterday, she wouldn’t know how to get along with him. However, such an atmosphere between the two now wasn’t much different.

    She was relieved.

    But inexplicably, there was a little bit of a sense of loss.

~~~
(Author (s) - Cherry Wine/车厘酒)