Chapter 19 Part 2

[Deceptive Merry-Go-Round]

    “Welcome to the merry-go-round!

    “We’re different from traditional merry-go-rounds yo~

    “Two people must be grouped up before we check your tickets, yo ~

    “The rest….

    “I can’t say, I can’t say….”

    Jungkook: “………”

    He really fucking disliked this amusement park.

    Lisa also finished reading the introduction sign, and her voice carried only excitement, “Go on, senior! We happen to be two people exactly.”

    After saying that, she took the lead and bounced off to line up.

    “……”

    Jungkook didn’t want to go at all.

    But she was scared so badly just now. He took great efforts to divert her attention, he….

    Fuck.

    Forget it.

    He ruffled his hair in annoyance and followed.

    There weren’t too many people in line. Five minutes later, the two were ready to enter the venue under the direction of the staff.

    Out of the corner of his eye, Jungkook once again glanced at the words [Deceptive Merry-Go-Round]. This time, it was followed by an, [Are You Afraid].

   ….?

    He suddenly had a sense of foreboding in his heart.

    In other amusement parks, there would be two horses side by side. Meanwhile, the entire construction of the carousel platform looked normal here, but there was something different. He looked carefully. In each row, there was a horse side by side to a…. boat?

    The boat was shaped like an ordinary boat. The seat wasn’t tiny; there was more than enough room for a single person to sit comfortably.

    Jungkook breathed a sigh of relief.

    Sitting in a boat…. was definitely better than riding a winged horse.

    Otherwise, he’d get a chill down his back in the future when he remembered the scene of himself riding a horse.

    “Senior, you take the boat. I’ll ride this pony.” After checking the tickets and getting on the platform, Lisa quickly found a horse with wings and called to him over her shoulder.

    He nodded as he walked over: “Mm.”

    Because they were both suspended on pillars, the horse and the boat were raised off the ground. So, after the two were in position, the two were almost at the same height.

    Lisa looked at him and suddenly tilted her head with a smile, “Senior, you look like a sailor.”

    Jungkook smoothly returned: “You look like a horseback rider.”

    Once the words were out, both of them froze.

    After recovering, Lisa immediately fell onto the horse’s back laughing, “Hahahahahaha, what nonsense are we talking about….”

    “……”

    Jungkook touched the bridge of his nose. Thinking about the brain-dead conversation just now, he also couldn’t help but quirk his lips.