Chapter 31 Part 3

Jennie then rushed to the shower door at a sprint and shouted: "LiliLiliLiliLili!”

    Lisa turned off the shower before replying to her: “Jen, what’s wrong?”

    “Did you read our school forum?” Jennie asked again, “Have you downloaded the app?”

    “No, why?”

    “Damn, you really didn’t read it!” Jennie was itching to take the freshly-showered Lisa and pull her out to see the postings, but she controlled her impatience: “I’ll download it for you ahhh! What’s your passcode?”

    “I didn’t set up a passcode, you go download it.”

    When Joy came back, she met with the scene of Jennie plastered on the bathroom door.

    She froze and teased, “Yo, what’s going on here?”

    When Jennie saw her, her eyes instantly lit up, “Come, come, come! Do you know that our Lili is being chased!”

    “Huh?” Joy asked while walking: “Who is it again?”

    The previous Kim Taehyung showed goodwill to Lisa, opening the back door for her to get into the music club, but he was accidentally discovered by her, Joy, to be a scumbag.

    This time, don’t let it be another one with the same character.

    Joy took off her jacket and sat on the foam board. Reading the post that Jennie pointed to, she was also surprised.

    She asked Jennie, "Jeon Jungkook is your president, right?”

    “Yes, yes.”

    “Your vice president is Kim Taehyung?”

    “Yeah, why?”

    “……” Joy choked for a moment and asked, “Are the two… on good terms?”

    “Of course they’re on good terms! Our president and vice president are dormmates, they couldn’t be any closer!”

    Joy: “……” Good enough to like the same girl?

    “No, I have to download the forum app for Lili!” Jennie ran to the side to tinker with Lisa’s phone.

    Joy thought about it. Frowning, she pulled out her phone and started sending messages.

  ***

    Because a certain duo didn’t go to class, there was absolutely no point in Taehyung sitting in on this class. It was extremely tragic.

    Including, before the start of the class, being asked for his reason to do so.

    He stammered for half a day and said, “Because I like French.”

    After saying that, he felt something was wrong.

    Sure enough, the man asked him, “Then why didn’t you choose to take French?”

    “……”

    He couldn’t give a proper reason.

    Probably because he did not want to delay the class, this professor who taught French had him sit down.

    This was undoubtedly the most stifling class Taehyung had ever attended.

    As long as he played with his phone, the professor was like a clairvoyant. He could catch him at once, point out his name, make him get up and stammer, and then make him sit down again.