Chapter 32 Part 3

C University was full of trees. As it neared November, the originally green leaves had changed color. A lot of fallen leaves had appeared on the paths and when you occasionally stepped on them, they rustled.

    Lisa didn’t know the way, so she walked beside him the whole way. Without needing to know the way, she could walk and talk, and the more they talked, the more relaxed she was. Until they met two boys who greeted her, she froze for a moment.

    “Junior?” One of them waved his hand at her, “You don’t remember us?”

    “…”

    It took a moment for Lisa to recognize who it was, “Ah, hello seniors!”

    The two people seemed to have something to do. She and they just brushed past each other, taking but a few seconds to say hello.

    After those two people left.

    Jungkook asked her, “You know them?”

    “Mhm,” Lisa nodded, “I know them from the news department.”

    News department…?

    Jungkook clenched his jaw and asked again, “Are you familiar with them?”

    Hasn’t it only been a few days? It was enough time to call them seniors?

    But they had known each other for almost two months. How can they all be called the same?

    He was Senior Jungkook, then wasn’t there a Senior Wang, a Senior Kim???

    “I can’t be considered too familiar with them…” The little girl seriously began to think, “just know what their last name is.”

    “…”

    “For example, the tall one on the left is Senior Wang, and the short and skinny one on the right is Senior Kim.”

    “……?”

    “Because I’m afraid of confusing them, I call them like that.”

    After Lisa finished, she felt that the person next to her seemed a little overly silent.

    She’d just wanted to ask him when he spoke first: “Then what do you call me?”

    “… Huh?” Lisa looked back and met his dark eyes, freezing for a moment: “… Call, call you, call you senior ah.”

    “…”

    Jungkook’s tongue pressed against his lips.

    So, compared to them, he was just missing his last name?

    “You know so many seniors,” the two had unknowingly stopped in their tracks. He slowly approached her, discontentedly lowering his eyes: “Then how do you distinguish between me and them?”

    Lisa’s voice was clear: “That’s obviously Senior Jeon ah.”

    “…”

    She was afraid that he did not believe her, specially stressing: “Of all the seniors I know, you’re the only surnames Jeon. Senior, you can rest assured.”

    Jungkook: “…”

    He was completely assured.

    He stopped in his tracks.

    Lisa wasn’t sure the reason why, also following him to stop.

    He faced her head-on and took a step forward.