Chapter 6 Part 2

Jungkook got up too early today and slept too late last night. He went back to the dormitory, took a shower, and laid down to play with his phone. The sound of the conversation in the dormitory intermittently entered his ears.

  Jin was going to see his old classmates in the neighboring city this weekend. Jimin lived here and was planning to go home. This afternoon, they were in the dorm casually chatting as they packed their bags.

  Taehyung didn't go back to B City and had no other place to stay. This weekend, he wanted to honestly stay in the dorm, following Jungkook into the battlefield to eat more chicken dinners.

  "Wait, if you're going home for the weekend and also skipping class Monday, don't you have to get the interviews for the department scholarships?"

  Jin was in the student union's news department. The school had already handed out all the scholarships this week and basically everyone in the department had to be responsible for one or two interviews.

  He remembered the task his supervisor had given and suddenly wilted: "I do.... If I don't hand over the videos Monday, my supervisor will kill me.... Later, I'll ask those two if they have time to help me interview. "

  Taehyung was in the middle of a game. Hearing this, he could still distractedly refuse: "No time! Don't ask!"

  Jin: "......"

  Jin was unwilling to give up: "Tae'er, the person I'm responsible for is a cute girl."

  Taehyung was unmoved.

  Jin: "The really cute type. I added her WeChat, look at her photos. If she's not good-looking, I'll chop my head off."

  Taehyung hesitated for a moment. He held his phone, playing as he walked to the boss, "Show me two photos. If she's good-looking, I'll help you."

  "Wait."

  After saying that, Jin took out his phone, fiddled with it for a short period of time, and handed it towards Taehyung: "Look."

  Taehyung put aside three seconds to quickly sweep a glance.

  This look gave him a shock, "Holy sh*t!"

  Jin was also startled by his suddenly raised voice, "What are you doing, you!"

  Taehyung had just moved too much. He made an error in game and became a box.

  He closed the game and went over to take a closer look.

  "Isn't this the little sister who plays the fucking harmonica!"

  Jin was confused: "...... What the fuck are you talking about? What harmonica little sister?"

  "The-"

  Taehyung was about to explain to him about the music club audition that day, when he heard Young Master Jeon, who hadn't moved this whole time, suddenly speak up: "Who?"

  "......"

  No one answered. He sat up and asked again, "Who did you guys just say?"

  Jin looked at Jungkook, whose hair was messy but his eyes were clear and looking this way.

  Although he was baffled, he still repeated it again.

  After hearing it, Jungkook lifted his blanket and got out of bed, rubbing his hair as he walked over to the boss and Taehyung to take a glance.

  On Jin's phone screen....

  Was his little tablemate from French class.

  Just now, he was completely fast asleep when he suddenly heard Taehyung talking about something something harmonica.