Chapter 16 Part 4

Lisa was scheduled to go for tutoring on Sunday mornings. Because Eunha attended school during the day, Lisa would go tutor her during the week at night if she had something she didn’t understand or needed to prepare for an impromptu quiz.

    In total, she had come six or seven times already. The more she got to know Eunha, the more she liked her.

    “Sister-sister-!”

    Lisa had just entered the house, changing her shoes in the entrance hall, when she heard a familiar, full of vitality, pleasant young voice.

    Eunha’s home was very large. They lived on the top floor on a multi-story duplex. Eunha was wearing pink casual clothes, leaning over the second floor railing waving at her, her arm swinging back and forth quickly.

    Eunha would usually welcome her like this, but she looked extra impatient today, “Sister, you’ve finally arrived. Come up quickly, quickly!”

    Lisa laughed as she went up the stairs, “I’m coming, I’m coming.”

    Eunha hurriedly pulled her into her room, shutting her door mysteriously and secretly, before sitting at her desk, “Sister!”

    “What’s wrong?”

    “I think….” Eunha seemed to be holding something in. Her voice that came next was much tinier, “I think a boy likes me.”

    “……” Lisa didn’t know what to say for a moment.

    She looked at the young girl in front of her. At her youthful and small face, pointy chin, and almond eyes that were slightly quirked. She looked well-behaved and pure when she didn’t smile, and like a small fox when smiling.

    It would be strange if no one liked a girl like her.

    “Sister, I’m telling you, he isn’t like other boys….” Eunha lowered her voice, her expression still mysterious.

    Lisa was very cooperative: “Why is he unlike other boys?”

    “It’s like…. When I was in middle school, I liked boys who were serious, who looked handsome wearing their school uniforms and were good students. I thought that type of guy was most attractive.”

    “And then…. this boy was actually my neighbor before I moved and looked after me. He’s a year older than me, and now I’m attending his high school. He….”

    “He what?”

    Eunha thought about it, then suddenly showed that very exaggerated fangirling expression: “He’s so handsome!!!!!”

    Lisa: “……”

    “You don’t even know! Almost all of the posts that are trending on our campus forum are related to him! When he lived across the street from me, I thought he was the kind of older brother who talked very little but was quite gentle.”

    After saying that, Eunha turned starry-eyed in seconds: “I didn’t expect this ahhh! He’s actually our school’s number one master! Our number one brother! Our gang leader! The most awesome at fighting the universe!!!”

    “…….”

    “What’s with your expression, sister? I’m telling the truth! If you don’t believe me, I’ll show you-“

    “I think…..” Lisa hesitantly said, “Did you flip your words around?”

    “Hmm?”

    “Are you sure….. That you don’t like him?”

    After Lisa spoke, the cheeks of the young girl in front of her quickly reddened, “What are you saying, sister!”