Chapter 12 Part 2

“……” Ah.

  She left earlier than planned that morning…. Joy suddenly felt a little apologetic inside.

  In fact, she originally wanted to give him more, but  she hadn’t brought so much cash.

  Joy averted her eyes, and her voice was a bit weak, “Just…. well…. to support you so you’d be more comfortable….”

  “……”

  F*ck.

  Taehyung’s face darkened and flushed.

  He took a deep breath and wanted to open his mouth when he saw out of the corner of his eyes, standing next to Joy, was a young girl with her large eyes opened so wide they were perfectly round.

  Who looked a little familiar.

  He said in a steady voice: “If you’re here for the interview, go in.”

  Not waiting for Lisa to speak.

  Joy had completely forgotten her original purpose for coming here. She also turned her head to look at Lisa: “Lili, you go in first. I….”

  Her eyes turned back to Taehyung: “I have something to do.”

  -

  Lisa confusedly went into the music classroom.

  The lights in the classroom were brighter than the corridor’s. The moment she entered, she squinted slightly to adjust before she was able to see.

  The room was large. Half of it was filled with various musical instruments, and a table was set up directly opposite the door.

  She closed the door and walked over to the table with her head down.

  When she stopped, she stood still and raised her eyes.

  “…… Senior?!”

  Her mind was still concentrating on the conversation between Joy and the senior outside. She was still confused after thinking so long, and didn’t look carefully at who was inside the classroom when she came in.

  It was actually Senior Jungkook.

  She looked at the boy in a black shirt and black pants in front of her, with sharp features and a pure white complexion.

  He was also looking at her.

  After a long time of staring at each other, he nodded his head, “Mm.”

  She hesitantly said, “Senior, you’re…. the music club’s….”

  “President.” He answered.

  “……”

  Lisa’s mouth unconsciously opened, making a very surprised appearance.

  Jungkook: “……” Did you need to be so surprised?

  Lisa was shocked for some time. She said, a little tongue-tied: “Ah, ah, hello, president.”

  He tilted his head to look at the little girl’s somewhat stupefied expression. The corners of his lips hooked a little and casually asked: “What’s going on outside?”

  Lisa instantly came to life.

  She had just struggled to keep her ears open and eyes wide, trying to figure out the relationship between the two.

  But…. was unsuccessful.

  It was like they were talking in riddles the whole conversation. She really didn’t understand, but was especially curious. She simply couldn’t wait for someone to answer her doubts.