Chapter 16 Part 1

Jungkook already had a headache, then he was startled and hit the glass window, and Old Zhongyi Manoban’s roar was also deafening.

    In short, it was absolutely not a stretch to say that his current condition could be described as dizzy.

    In addition, when he watched Old Zhongyi Manoban enter the room and Lisa break away from his hand and jump away, that was the moment the pain came to his head.

    A word suddenly just popped into Jungkook’s head.

    Mercury must be in retrograde.

    This past week, he was totally out of luck, right?

    Without allowing him to think further, an unfamiliar voice came, “What’s going on?”

    Jungkook looked at the doorway.

    It was an elderly grandma. Her hair and Old Zhongyi Manoban’s were like a pair of lovers, snow white and snow white, without even a strand of black.

    She walked a little slowly, asking as she approached, “What’s going on here? What is happening?”

    Grandpa Manoban’s angry expression stiffened for a moment. Most of his rage instantly eased, but his expression was still unsightly, “Ask your granddaughter.”

    The moment Lisa saw her grandmother, she came back to her senses.

    She blinked at the old couple: “Grandpa, I was just…… handing him tissues, ah.”

    As she spoke, she lifted the package of tissues with her left hand, presenting the recently drawn out tissue in her right hand, “Look.”

    Grandpa Manoban scoffed in his heart.

    But he still pretended to look like he had a dawning realization. He said to Lisa pleasantly: “Lili, go out first with your grandmother. She bought your favorite fruit. Grandpa will give your classmate acupuncture. As a little girl, you shouldn’t watch.”

    Lisa saw that her Grandpa believed her words and immediately felt relieved. Then, she felt that it wasn’t polite to look at other people’s acupuncture. She waved at Jungkook, “Senior, I’ll go out then.”

    Taking two steps out of the room, she turned around and added, “You got this!”

    Jungkook: “……”

    What else could he do but nod his head.

    After the door was closed, Grandpa Manoban’s face flashed back to his angry expression from the beginning.

    Jungkook sighed in resignation: “……”

    Grandpa Manoban walked to the table with a calm face, reopened the box containing silver needles that had just been closed, and began to re-sterilize them with alcohol pads.

    Unexpectedly, he didn’t say a word.

    Old Zhongyi Manoban finished preparing. Once he raised his head, he saw Jungkook sitting and watching him without blinking. He was born handsome, without any wrinkles on his skin, and had the unique aura of a youngster.

    All of a sudden, he thought of the scene he just saw from the doorway.

   …. He became more annoyed looking at him.

   “What are you looking at! Lie down!”

    “……”

    Jungkook turned over. The front end of the massage table was specially designed with an area for a person to place their head. He placed his face down properly.