Chapter 8 Part 1

But she only thought that in her heart. Of course, she couldn’t say it out loud.

  Jungkook had chosen a seat with good lighting. He sat across a table from her, sitting face to face, with the window behind him.

  She thought back on the times she had seen Jungkook.

  Most of the time, he behaved similarly to what Jennie told her; reserved and aloof, expressionless, not particularly talkative.

  It seemed that he didn’t like girls much either.

  Like the time he was asked for his phone number, he preferred to tell them nonsense without blinking an eye to the girls who asked.

  And now.

  His front pieces of hair were a bit messy, the curvature of the corner of his lips showed his obvious good mood, and the pair of extremely well-shaped eyes were sprinkling fragments of fine light.

  Such a smile, that carried a bit of smirking, resembled a small hook.

  She looked into his eyes and was distracted for a moment.

  She then quickly came back to her senses and tried to ignore the feeling of her slightly warming face and digressed: “Senior, am I done recording then?”

  “Mm.”

  Jungkook’s smile was restrained a little. He continued what he was doing with his hands and repacked the camera, “You’ve been done. After uploading it to the campus website, I’ll tell you.”

  She didn’t expect the recording to be such a simple matter. Including the time wasted before and the time spent finding the classroom, the whole process added up to less than an hour.

  “Then…. thank you for today,” Lisa stood up, carried her school bag and looked at him from a lower position, “I’ll go first. Goodbye, senior.”

  Jungkook nodded to her, “Mm.”

  He looked at her while sitting on the chair and leaning against the backrest. He had a relaxed expression, looking like he had no intention of leaving.

  He was backlit, fixedly looking at her.

  There was some confusion in Lisa’s heart.

  Why was he looking at her like that….

  She stopped walking forward, turned slightly sideways and asked him tentatively, “Senior…. are you not going?”

  Unexpectedly.

  Jungkook had barely heard her words, and promptly stood up.

  “Mm, let’s go together.”

  -

  “Lis’er Lisa’er–!”

  Lisa had just entered the dorm.

  Right away, she heard a very characteristic “Lisa Lisa”.

  She smiled, went to the bed and put her bag down, then looked at the top bunk: “What’s up?”

  Her top bunk was Rainbow Braids, Joy.

  C University has an explicit ban against wearing strange clothes. You could dye your hair, but not bright colors like silver and pink.

  In fact, these rules and regulations were mainly targeted towards the art department.

  But who would’ve thought that there would be such a bold person in the math department.