Chapter 18 Part 2

“What do you want to do?” While her imagination was running wild, his voice entered her ears.

    “Ah.” She responded reflexively, then looked around and casually pointed to a very large shack, “What’s that, ah?”

    “I don’t know,” Jungkook squinted for a second, “Let’s go take a look.”

    Lisa nodded.

    After getting closer, Jungkook saw some small and fluorescent green letters printed on the edge of the shed:

    [Deceptive Bumper Cars, Deceiving You For Fun.]

    “……”

    He once again cursed Taehyung in his heart.

    This goddamn amusement park.

    When he turned his head, about to tell her they should move onto the next attraction, he happened to bump into Lisa’s raised line of sight.

    She was wearing a ponytail today, and dressed in white sportswear. All of the reservation that was on her face just now was gone. Her eyes staring at him were bright, “Senior, let’s do this.”

    He froze for a moment, “…… You want to play this?” Bumper cars?

    She nodded vigorously, “Mm-hmm.”

    “Let’s play…. th…..”

    He hadn’t even finished saying ‘then’ when Lisa swiftly and eagerly headed to the ticket inspection area.

    “……” Alright.

    Jungkook looked at her bouncing back, laughed a little, and followed her.

    Jungkook didn’t know why Lisa wanted to ride bumper cars. When the two were about to take their seats before entering the arena, he was silent when she volunteered to sit in the driver’s seat.

    Then he asked again, “Are you sure…. you want to drive?”

    Lisa has been in a state of excitement since the beginning, “Senior! Believe in my skills! Let me drive!”

    “…… Okay.” What else could he say.

    Lisa moved nimbly into the bumper car that was low on the ground and buckled up, doing all this within a dozen seconds.

    Jungkook: “……”

    He frowned slightly and extended his legs to get into the car.

    After sitting down, the two went silent again.

    Lisa’s eyes were very sincere: “Senior, your legs are really long….”

    His knees were pressing against the low car frame, so long that the bumper car pretty much had no room left.

    Lisa looked down at herself again.

    She was different. She had average legs, and felt particularly comfortable sitting down.

    Jungkook pinched the bridge of his nose, “Mm, drive.”

    “You haven’t put on your seat belt yet.”

    “……” He was about to say he wouldn’t, but he saw the little girl’s furrowed eyebrows when he looked up.

    She well-meaningly persuaded him, “Senior, safety first. Put it on.”

    After Jungkook complied and properly buckled his seatbelt, he hung his head and somewhat regretfully curled his lips.

    Fuck.