Chapter 12 Part 1

On Friday, in addition to their elective class, there was also a general course.

  After French, Lisa proceeded to run to the next building, taking fifteen minutes to reach the classroom. She once again depended on Big Waves and Cool Brother to accurately find the class.

  This course was the only course where all four people in the dorm were together.

  Lisa walked over and patted Jennie's shoulder, "Jen."

  And also greeted Cool Brother.

  The nickname "Cool Brother" was given by Jennie.

  Cool Brother was called Moon Byul-yi/Moonbyul, a very much wise and literary name. However, whether it was her hairstyle, height, or personality, all had a great impact on Lisa. She was the coolest girl she'd ever seen.

  Not long after, Joy also arrived in a hurry.

  She sat next to Cool Brother, wearing a hat backwards on her head, and her head of colorfully dyed hair was not so blatant.

  There were still ten minutes before class.

  "Hey," Joy turned her head to talk to them, "Didn't you two sign up for the music club? The club I signed up for has finished auditions. You guys still haven't finished?"

  Jennie shook her head, "Nope. It's soon though. After this weekend, second rounds of auditions are next Tuesday."

  Lisa hadn't heard a single word about Joy joining a club. She curiously asked: "Caicai, what club did you apply for?"

  Because of Joy's hair, everyone in the dorm called her Caicai.

  "Me?" Joy grinned happily, "The taekwondo club."

  "......"

  "Tsk. Fight fight fight to beat up thieves." She added.

  Lisa gulped, "You're so skinny...."

  "I'm naturally skinny, Lili."

  "......"

  "For example, being tall is also a natural-hahaha, don't get mad, don't get mad! Be good, I was wrong."

  "Let's not talk about this," Jennie waited for the two of them to finish messing around, shut off her phone, and asked Joy with a devilish smile, "You stayed out all night yesterday.... What kind of fun were you up to?"

  "......"

  Joy's smile stiffened.

  The image of last night's events flashed in her mind.

  It was indeed too "fun"....

  Her expression returned to its original state in a flash, "...... The club that I always go to. Let's stop talking about this. Even if I say it, you three good girls wouldn't even know it."

  She didn't want to be seen through and changed the subject, "For the music club, are you two going to be singing or playing some kind of instrument?"

  "I play the guzheng." Jennie said.

  "What about you, Lili?"

  Lisa blinked, "I play the harmonica."

  "???"

  This time, even Cool Brother looked back.

  The three of them stared at her together in amazement.