Chapter 18 Part 3

Because they went on the bumper cars just now, her hair that was tied up was a little loose. The top of her head was also a little messy, looking fluffy.

    He walked side by side with her, hesitating for a moment, but still brought up the question that’d been living rent-free in his mind for so many days, “Lalisa.”

    “Hmm?” She tilted her head.

    “You’re tutoring…” He stopped again.

    Trying to find a way to ask the question a little more naturally.

    “Are you tutoring a high school or middle school student?”

    If it was a middle schooler, it would be okay. After all, they’re just a little runt, what could-

    “High school, ah.” Lisa didn’t feel anything wrong, and added: “They’re particularly cute, and smart.”

    “……”

    Cute?? Smart??

    Jungkook felt that he was suddenly stabbed twice.

    “What’s wrong, senior?”

    “……”

    Forget it, he’ll break the pot.

    He asked directly, “Is it a boy?”

    Lisa froze for a moment then shook her head, “It’s a girl.”

    “……”

     A girl?

    ????

    He raised his hand and pressed the corner of his eyes, giving an unperturbed “mm”.

    He turned his face away from her to silently laughing.

    –

    Attraction: [Deceiving Haunted House]

    “The little train to hell will be departing! Each ride is limited to 20 passengers, and we have a special service on the train, hoho~

    “All passengers need to wear the headphones we provided. Listen to the story as you travel through the scenery of hell.

    “Have a nice trip!”

    “……”

    This was so, so different from what Jungkook imagined.

    What kind of messed-up haunted house was this? Wearing headphones to listen to ghost stories? Riding on a small train?

    Jungkook read the whole introduction, sighed, then took Lisa to line up. They were just in time to be the last two of the next group getting on.

    Entering the haunted house, he saw the small train’s seats that were arranged close to each other.

    It was surprisingly…. single-person seating.

    Jungkook looked at it, and didn’t have the energy to sigh, “I’ll sit behind you.”

    After thinking about it, he added: “Saving you from being afraid.”

    This haunted house was too quirky. Everything from the how-to guide, such as taking the opportunity to hold hands when she was scared, he couldn’t do at all.

   …. This fucking one-seater small train.

    He accepted it.

    He gave up.