Chapter 37 (1)

“My boyfriend and I.”

    “My boyfriend.”

    “Boyfriend.”

    “……”

    Lisa f*cking said this?

    Jungkook’s entire body was now rooted to his seat. He felt as if his joints were going to fall apart the second he moved.

    He also felt like he wasn’t hearing things correctly.

    Not long after listening to Lisa’s answer, the voice of the girl who asked if she could change her seat responded, saying “Sorry”.

    Then he felt Lisa lean back against the backrest, making his backrest also bounce a bit.

   … He couldn’t open his eyes now.

    If he opened his eyes and said “I heard what you just said. Lisa, don’t you have to give me an explanation?”

    Then…

    In fact, he seemed to be able to guess what she’d say in response.

    —Senior, if I didn’t say that, then we’d have to sit seperately.

    Or…  —Senior, I’m afraid they would’ve disturbed your sleep.

   … Not a good idea.

    He has approached her many times recently, either intentionally or uncontrollably, just to see how the little girl would react.

    Since before, or rather, since the day she asked that question at the orientation party, he felt as if she was somewhere different.

    When he asked her if she read the forum, her eyes were also evasive.

    As soon as he got a little closer, her little ears and face began to blush.

    He wasn’t stupid.

    These actions completely confirm that Lisa wasn’t completely indifferent to him.

    But he still wasn’t sure.

    The words she unintentionally said before, “I’ve only been out of high school for four months,” were like an alarm bell, ringing over and over again in his head at every turn.

    He also wondered, “In fact, which incoming freshman hasn’t just graduated four months ago from high school? We all graduated at the same time, didn’t we?”

    However, it was one thing to think about it, and it was another to ask her.

    So every time he wanted to take that last step with determination, as soon as he sees her eyes that avoided his, listening to her call “senior”, he would feel…

    He’d like to take a little more time.

    Give her some more time.

    But now, he can’t slow down. She was-

    Just as he thought to here—

    On Jungkook’s right arm which was casually resting on his lap, the sleeve seemed to be suddenly tugged by someone. Because the strength was very light, he wasn’t sure if it was his imagination.

    He stopped his brain from continuing its wild thoughts and concentrated on feeling the strength.

    The next second, there was a delicate cool touch over his face.

    He froze again.

    The touch quickly disappeared, followed by a chill in his ears.

    Then, the sound of music entered his left and right ears at the same time, becoming surround sound, and the outside world sounded a little distant.