Chapter 34 Part 1

In this morning's French class, people were not as active as they were on Wednesday afternoon. Many of them ran into the classroom and then looked up. Seeing that there was no one there at the podium, they breathed a sigh of relief.

Five minutes before class, most of the students came in one after another, and greetings were heard all around from those who knew each other well.

In the last row, one table was very quiet.

"Like it to death." Jungkook had just said.

He was staring at her. Following the question she'd just asked, it didn't sound strange, as if he was answering her question of "do you like Berry Berry Milk".

But his demeanor wasn't right.

Lisa had rarely seen him like he was now. Or, it should be said, she'd never seen him like this: smiling especially softly, his voice also very soft and gentle, as if saying words of endearment to a girl.

Anyway-in short-

Not like he was talking about Berry Berry Milk.

And, it was her he was looking at.

After thinking about this, Lisa felt a jolt in her brain, and then all the blood in her body felt like it had been stimulated, especially the blood near her heart, and began to boil over.

She panicked and looked down, casually picking up the milk carton on the table. She brought the straw to her mouth, but then froze the moment she sucked on the milk.

Involuntarily, she remembered the series of actions he had just taken.

She heard him say from beside her, "The one you're drinking seems to be mine."

... Mm?

Lisa spit out the straw again.

But this milk... she'd just drank it ah, how could he...?

No way! She drank it all! Can't give it!

Lisa quickly picked up the carton on her desk, dropping it with a thud on his desk: "Senior, you remembered it wrong. This one is for you."

"......"

Jungkook looked at the Berry Berry Milk in front of him that went in circles and came to his desk, brand new, unopened.

All right.

He opened it once more, only this time it was for him to drink.

Actually, when he first drank it, he felt that the milk was not that tasty, probably because he was indifferent to strawberries, and the strawberry flavor in this was too strong.

And one more thing.

The packaging was too quirky.

And now... he very, very carefully swished the milk in his mouth, his taste buds getting a complete feel of the flavor.

Surprisingly, oh so strangely, it became tasty.

He sucked a mouthful through the straw again, and the sound around him suddenly dropped several decibels.

Jungkook looked up.

The time on the wall clock showed eight o'clock sharp. Yang Chuan brought a stack of papers into the classroom, and his eyes made a sweep around. The noise decibels dropped down to nearly zero.

He tilted his head and looked at Lisa who looked as if her thoughts had drifted off to space. Looking at her side profile, her skin was very white, her eyelashes long and curled, pink lips unconsciously nipping the straw, looking like a little kitten.

He tried very hard to resist his lips from curving upwards.

Reaching out, he rapped on her desk, "Lalisa."

The little kitten turned her head and blinked at him.

He couldn't resist.

Jungkook smiled and kindly reminded her, "Listen well."

Then turned back and drank his Berry Berry Milk.

F*cking delicious.

Every Friday, the first thing Jungkook did after returning to the dormitory was brush his teeth.

However, today he drank the milk given by the Lisa, so the soy milk wasn't opened. As he carried it out of the classroom, the young girl said from beside him: "Senior, it's cold now. Why don't you throw it away?"

Jungkook thought about it, but still shook his head: "I'll take it back to the dorm."

Lisa paused for a moment, and when she spoke again, her voice was full of emotion: "Senior, you really like soy milk."

"......"

Sure.

At this point, no matter how he explained it, she wouldn't believe it.

So, he carried the soy milk back.

In the dormitory, it was a rare instance where several people weren't asleep. Taehyung was sitting at the table typing away with a tippy tap, and the older two were packing things to go home to the side.

Jungkook walked to his bedside. Glancing at Taehyung's computer screen, it was WeChat's computer version of chat. Without much interest, his eyes quickly moved away.

Unexpectedly, Taehyung called him: " hyung, hyung, come here."

Taehyung's voice was on the bright, clear side of the spectrum, the teenage quality to it quite heavy. He was originally the youngest one in the dormitory, and Jungkook felt that his personality indeed lacked some of the maturity that most guys of their age possessed.

He was on good terms with the people in the dorm, usually joking and never angry. Even if it were occasionally tense, such Jungkook's misunderstanding of things this week, he himself mysteriously forgot after a day or two.

Not holding a grudge in the least.

Simply put, he was a bit silly and naive.

" Hyung," Silly and naive Tae called very happily, "After our orientation party, I promised to go out for dinner with the members ah."

Jungkook's movements stopped. He turned back to look at him: "If you promised, then go."

He felt that his implication was obvious.

You promised to go yourself, don't pull me in.

However, someone began to display the silly' in the 'silly and naive': "That won't do, ah, hyung. I told the others that we'd both go."

"......" Jungkook simply didn't want to bother with him.

A certain person continued to play the 'silly' to the fullest: "hyung, go! You're the president ah! How can you be absent from the club dinner!!!"

"......"

He even began to feign pitifulness: "I promised. Give pal Tae face, okay."

Jungkook was shivering from disgust by that "pal Tae".

The older two also yelled from the side.

"Quickly fucking promise him, okay. Tae is becoming more and more cheeky."

"That's right. Goddamn, I immediately got goosebumps."

"......"

Jungkook looked at Taehyung who was all smiles.

Putting the soy milk on the edge of the table, he rubbed his brow with a slight headache: "Got it."

"Oh yeah!"

Taehyung whistled, then typed on the computer, presumably to notify them.