Chapter 26 Part 1

Nighttime.

University.

On a bicycle.

Lisa sat on the backseat of the bike, looked at the tall back view of the person riding the bike, and suddenly remembered something.

After she graduated from high school, she came to her grandmother's house.

The difference between S City and her hometown was particularly big. When she first came, everything she saw felt new.

Later, probably because they were afraid that she would be bored staying at home all day, her grandparents always had her go out to watch movies, shop, and so on. Going to school for more than a decade without much exposure to these things, in those three months, she did all.

During summer vacation, it was the time when the most movies were showing.

Lisa saw many different movies. One of them, though its plot wasn't particularly interesting, had the biggest impression on her.

The movie was a college campus love story, in which there was a scene where the male lead was on a bike with the female lead. In the summer evening, they circled aimlessly around their college campus. In the film's tinted filter, each frame was exceptionally beautiful.

At that time, for no reason, she had a strong sense of envy in her heart. She even impractically wondered if she would be able to experience such a feeling once she went to college.

She never thought...

Within the first month of starting school, it was actually realized.

Lisa didn't tie up her hair today. Although Jungkook blocked most of the wind in front, her long hair still danced in the wind.

The sound of the bicycle's gear spinning was very quiet, but she could still hear it, the very rhythmical sound whenever he pushed down on the pedal.

In fact, though the bike's pink seat was really a bit too eye-catching, the size was nice. Sitting on it was particularly comfortable.

So comfortable that Lisa's legs had been unconsciously swaying.

She looked at her legs hanging in mid-air, listening to the sound of the wind blowing past her ears, and suddenly felt particularly content.

She curled her lips and laughed silently.

Lisa's other hand, that wasn't holding the phone, was holding loosely on to the seat in front of her. After typing in the note, she put the phone back in her bag.

She called to the person in front of her, "Senior."

"Mm." He answered quickly, "What's wrong?"

What Lisa wanted to ask was why he seemed to be at school every week and didn't go home, but after thinking about it, she said instead, "Where are you from?"

"B City."

"Oh..." That was a city she'd never been to.

"And you?" He asked.

"......" Lisa paused for a moment before saying softly: "My home is in a small county... You wouldn't know it even if I said it. You can just think that I'm from here."

The words had just been said-

When the bike drove over some unknown thing and violently flew up.

"Ah!" Because the whole journey was very smooth, this sudden jolt made Lisa cry out reflexively.

The jolt wasn't light, so her body left the bike seat for a brief fraction of a second. Probably because her body felt a sense of crisis, trying to protect itself-