Chapter 6 Part 1

Although the taste wasn’t great, the warm soy milk in his stomach was quite fulfilling.

  Lisa turned quiet and he also didn’t speak again. While swiping on his phone, he finished the entire soy milk. When he was getting up to throw away his trash, Yang Chuan stepped through the front door and entered the classroom.

  Jungkook casually put the empty cup on the table, leaned back in his chair, and watched boredly as Yang Chuan opened the roll call and began to read the names.

  “Senior.”

  “……”

  When he heard the familiar voice, he paused a little.

  “Senior.” Lisa called out again.

  Jungkook turned his head.

  Watching as Lisa pushed a small pile of paper onto his empty desk, the stack of papers stapled in the upper left corner.

  The cover page read: Deuxième cours [second lesson]

  This was—

  Before he could ask, Lisa’s name was called out by Yang Chuan.

  After she answered, she slightly moved closer to his side.

  The voice that was already small was even smaller, “Teacher Yang sent an email saying that people who didn’t bring the PowerPoint to class would have homework this weekend.”

  “……”

  Jungkook looked at her after she finished. Her white cheeks were pink, “That…. I didn’t know if you would forget to print it, so I just printed two copies.”

  Her expression was a little shy and a little embarrassed.

  When Lisa went to print it yesterday, she remembered that she and Jungkook had decided to be seatmates and that Jungkook had only brought his cell phone to class last time.

  She inexplicably felt that he wouldn’t read Teacher Yang’s email this time and there was a good chance that he wouldn’t print the PowerPoint.

  He was also the only person she knew in this class, so she simply printed two copies.

  She observed his expression. He was looking at the paper on the table that she handed over, his eyelashes covering his eyes were slightly fluttering.

  After a while, Jungkook raised his eyes and looked straight at her.

  His eyes were hooked on the inner corners and raised, with a small curve at the end of the eyes. The faint darkness under his eyes didn’t detract from the good looks of his face.

  “One person a week.” His thin lips opened and closed, and suddenly a sentence came out.

  What one person a week?

  Lisa was dazed: “…… Huh?”

  “I said, the French PowerPoint,” Jungkook looked at her, “We’ll take turns to print. Next week, I’ll print.”

  “……”

  He said this with his normal expression. His voice intonation was the same as usual, like saying something like “Today’s soy milk was tasty”.

  Lisa understood. In this way, they could lessen the number of trips to the library.

  She nodded: “Okay. Then, I’ll trouble you, senior.”