Chapter 32 Part 1

Taehyung was a very self-aware person.

    He had always known that he was actually considered an “unreliable” type of person. The year he passed the entrance exam to C University, it wasn’t because he had studied hard and put in the work, but purely because he had okay smarts in addition to great luck.

    But, even though he was unreliable to put in charge of things or when playing games.

    He would definitely! Not! Fight with his own brother over a woman!

    Especially the brother who played games with him and helped him ace his goddamn exams!

    “I, I, I, I, I-“

    Faced with this situation, Taehyung could only say “I” for a while, choking out a sentence: “F*ck ah!”

    “Jungkook… she, she, she’s speaking nonsense! Hell, don’t look at me like that okay! You actually want to believe an outsider’s slanderous words!”

    This look, with negative energy whooshing, was simply more terrible than the expression when he was stupidly grenaded by Jungkook in the game.

    “An outsider?”

    “…”

    Jungkook quirked his lips: “Your f*ck buddy is considered an outsider?”

    Taehyung: “……” He was beginning to be sharp-tongued.

    He knew that he couldn’t talk himself out of this, and directly pulled over his computer: “I’ll prove my f*cking innocence now!”

    At the word, Jungkook shifted his eyes over.

    Taehyung bent over, ready to type, inclining his head to look at the person on the chair: “I’ll ask her in front of you, you watch.”

    “Mm,” Jungkook hummed, staring at the screen: “Watching.”

    “…”

    Taehyung gritted his teeth, fingers loudly hitting the keyboard: Explain to me why I fucking like Lalisa Manoban?

    He hit enter to send.

    After thinking about it, he typed another sentence: Tell me clearly!!!

    The other side quickly responded: If you didn’t like her, why’d you let her enter the music club with her harmonica? Using your authority for personal interests?

    Taehyung: “…”

    Taehyung: “!!!”

    Taehyung immediately turned back: “You see that? Did you see it? See?! Joy carries this pot because of you ah!!!”

    Jungkook didn’t say anything.

    But there was a slight smile in his eyes. His body also lost that oppressive atmosphere he had previously.

    But Taehyung was happy.

    “Why did you wrongly accuse me before?” After just proving his innocence, he was feeling high and mighty: “What, aren’t you going to apologize?”

    Jungkook seemed puzzled: “… How did I wrong you?”

    “How did you not-“

    Taehyung recalled a moment.

    Yeah.

    Jungkook had only said a few words. The rest of his emotions were expressed through his body language, also intimidating him with his expression.

   … Damn.

    Why did he spend the past two days in such torment ah?

    “Your,” Taehyung raised his chin to point to his computer screen, “friends with benefits, 419.”

    “…”

    “You’ve grown up ah,” he laughed: “didn’t tell me about it?”

    With this one sentence.

    Certain memories instantly came back to his mind. Taehyung immediately felt somewhat like he couldn’t keep his face. He immediately moved the computer from the table to his bed, face hot, “Tell you, my ass!”

    Jungkook laughed out loud and took his things to take a shower.

  -

    Lisa had just finished showering and blow-drying her hair before returning to the bed. Jennie impatiently rushed to her bed, presenting her phone like a treasure to her: “Look!!!!”

    “…”

    Lisa thought she was a bit funny. While taking the phone, she replied, “Okay, okay, I’m looking at it now.”

    Jennie was not in a hurry, sitting continuously at the end of Lisa’s bed and waiting.

    After waiting for practically half a day.

    She couldn’t hold back: “Lili, have you finished reading ahhh? Why aren’t you speaking?”

    Lisa’s head was buried low, her expression unreadable, “… finished reading.”

    “Crap, I actually never knew you and Jeon Shuai knew each other! Tell me how you’re feeling right now-” In the middle of speaking, Jennie’s words were interrupted.

    “Jen.”

    Lisa, holding the phone, turned over to lie down. The whole time, she didn’t give her a chance to see her face. Her voice when she spoke was very small: “I have a stomachache… Jen, I’ll talk to you tomorrow.”

    “…” Jennie’s mouth opened and opened. Remembering that she’d asked in the group chat today if they had any painkillers, she sighed and patted her little buttocks covered by the blanket: “That’s fine, I won’t disturb you. You take your nap. “

    Lisa made a “mm” sound.

    She was lying down facing the wall, hair covering half of her face, the quilt pulled to the chin.

    Her face was about to explode from the heat. Her heartbeat was beating super fast.

    She didn’t feel the slightest bit of pain from her period. Her brain was full of paste, not sleepy in the least but on the contrary, very energized.

    She said that her stomach hurt, but she actually didn’t know what to tell Jennie.

    This mood was unprecedented.

    She was actually still in a state of excitement, but very confused.

    Since coming to college, because of her major, the number of boys was far more than girls. Beginning as early as military training, she had received, both subtle and explicitly, signs of goodwill from boys.

    She actually understood, but she’d done her best to keep a good distance from all of them without exception, keeping it strictly at a classmate relationship.

    It’d been effective.

    But Senior Jungkook…

    He was different from others.

~~~
(Author (s) - Cherry Wine/车厘酒)