Chapter 35 Part 1-2

When Jungkook woke up, there was no awareness of anything, except for the feeling that there was an intense throbbing in his head.

    He obviously wore earplugs to sleep, but his ears had been buzzing.

    His headache was so bad that he wanted to go back to sleep.

    But also because it hurt too much to go back to sleep, he took off his eye mask and earplugs and opened his eyes.

    Why the fuck did it hurt so much right now—

    Ah.

    He remembered. The dinner party.

    There were a dozen or nearly twenty people, both men and women, all of whom had performed on stage at the orientation party. At first, everyone felt that they were not very familiar with him, and no one guided the conversation in his direction.

    Later, several groups of people took turns drinking with Taehyung. Sweet-and-naive Kim refused no one and soon began to talk nonsense. At one point, he leaned against him to yell, “Why do you look down on Laozi, Laozi eats chicken dishes! And I’m handsome!”

    “……”

    In short, more or less wasted.

    Jungkook then helped him drink a round.

    When he drank, he didn’t show it on his face, and his eyes were clear and sober. From as far back as high school, no one could see whether he was intoxicated or not. Usually, a bit of carelessness made it easy to overdrink.

    The point being, whether or not he was drunk, he himself did not know.

    Also, it was especially easy to get blackout drunk.

    What happened after, then…

    Jungkook slowly sat up. With one hand on the quilt, the other hand was firmly pressing on his temples.

    Some images poured into his head, but he was lost, unable to seize them. For the life of him, he could not piece together the complete picture.

    At this time, a painful moan came from the side, “Oh, fuck… Laozi didn’t get beat up with a concussion, right…”

    “……”

    Jungkook looked at the bed across from him.

    Taehyung flopped like a dead fish, holding his head in both hands.

    “Where did I take a taxi to last night?”

    Taehyung seemed to be brain-dead, taking practically half a day to respond: “I don’t fucking know either…”

    He paused and said, “After getting drunk, don’t people usually make a few drunk calls? Won’t you know after taking a look at your calling history? I’ll look at mine. Laozi fucking—”

    His words came to an abrupt stop.

    Jungkook had just opened the phone app. Not yet loaded, he looked at Taehyung: “What’s wrong?”

    Taehyung sat up with a start, and his already not-small eyes grew even bigger: “Laozi! Fucking called Joy twenty times!!!”

    Jungkook: “……” Really stupid.

    Although Jungkook’s head still hurt, he, very ungenerously, snickered.

    Then he withdrew his eyes and looked down at his call log.

    His pupils abruptly shrank.

    [137xxxxxxxx-Lalisa] [13]

    Thirteen.