Chapter 13 Part 1

Lisa regretted it a little.

  The second she finished speaking, she suddenly felt that her tone was too aggressive.

  Although he had used the wrong method, after all, Senior Jungkook did it to let her enter the music club….

  However, she didn’t know how to take her words back.

  The classroom was completely empty except for the two of them, so there was a hint of awkwardness when neither was talking.

  She was about to randomly change the subject when Jungkook suddenly looked up.

  “We….” He paused, then said, “Have a good relationship?”

  “……”

  Because he was sitting, he had to tilt his head to look at her, giving her a full view of his whole face.

  Jungkook usually gave her the impression of being indifferent and leisurely, with his eyes half-hooded. But now, his eyes were fully open, and she could even see his individual eyelashes.

  His eyes….

  Were so bright that they were a little unnatural.

  Lisa froze, then nodded, “Yeah.”

  She answered without hesitation.

  Jungkook felt that his heart was beating a little fast.

  She actually thought that they had a good relationship.

  He stabilized his emotions and his voice was steady, “Why do you…. feel that way?”

  The little girl seemed to come to life all of a sudden.

  Her expression became lively. She raised up her arms that were propped up on the table and ticked off her fingers as she counted, “Okay. Senior, the first time we met, you gave me a seat to sit and then we became desk mates.”

  “……”

  “After that, because Professor Yang kept asking us questions, we mutually helped each other answer his questions.” At this point, she raised a hand, holding up two fingers, and emphasized: “Twice!”

  “……”

  “Then the quiz results came out and someone said I cheated and you also helped me out.”

  “……”

  Just when Jungkook thought she had finished, her eyes suddenly opened wide, as if she had suddenly thought of something.

  He thought that if a light bulb was drawn next to her head, it would be the typical “come up with a brilliant idea” cartoon expression.

  “Right! Did you forget, Senior? Your favorite soy milk, I was the person who introduced it to you!”

  Jungkook:….?

  Last time, in her words, it was the soy milk he “liked”.

  Now, it evolved into…. his “favorite”?

  After talking about the soy milk, Lisa’s expression suddenly became touched.

  “Senior, I actually wanted to say this when you changed seats with me during the previous exam.” Not only her expression, but her voice was also emotional.

  - “You’re a nice guy!”

  Jungkook: “………”

  Until now, after living for so many years, this was the first time he was praised as a “nice guy”.