Chapter 14 Part 2

"Look at the PowerPoint. Today, we'll be focusing on...."  

  Today's lesson was related to workplace terms, which had many mini exercises meant for students to understand what phrases to use for different occasions.  

  "We'll do groups of two. For five minutes, ask each other questions according to the sentence structure I just mentioned. For example, your family's occupation...."  

  The sentence structure Yang Chuan just mentioned was for asking about people's occupation.  

  Lisa held a pen in one hand and moved her eyes from the PowerPoint to the person next to her.

  Jungkook was wearing a mask. Probably because he was feeling unwell, his eyes were not very expressive. They were half-lidded, giving a very sleepy feel to him.

  But, to be honest, even if good-looking people only showed a small portion of their face, you could tell at a glance that they were good-looking. 

  The good-looking person suddenly looked at her and spoke, "Want to have a conversation?"

  "...... Mhm."

  "What... are your family members' occupations?"  

  Family members....

  Lisa was in thought for a moment.

  Actually, if she really thought about it, her family members were probably her grandparents.  

  "...... My grandfather is a traditional medicine doctor," She casually flipped through the material, "But it doesn't seem to have this profession...."

  "What kind of traditional medicine?" He suddenly asked.

  Lisa was still lost in thought, "...... Hmm?"

  Jungkook explained, "If he works in a hospital, then he could be considered a doctor."

  "Nope," She shook her head, "My grandfather was doing it on his own before. Now that he's older, he works out of home. Patients have to be introduced by acquaintances before he gives treatment."  

  Jungkook originally didn't think too much about her words.

  Suddenly, he accurately caught a few words.  

  Traditional medicine. At home. Acquaintances.

  And now, he was sick.

  Sicknesses.... had to be treated.  

  His mood fluctuated, and he could hear his heartbeat thumping. He lifted a hand to press on his temples, locking eyes with her, "You remember saying before that we were close."

  The little girl nodded her head blankly, "...... Mhm."  

  "So.... we're kind of acquaintances."

  "......"

  "Then can I go to your grandfather to get treatment?"

  "......"

  Go to her grandfather... to get treatment?

  Lisa widened her eyes. For a moment, she didn't know how to reply to him. After all, she had never brought a classmate home before.

  She said tentatively: "Senior, are you.... especially sick? If it's a cold, it's actually faster to take Western medicine...."  

  "It's not a simple cold." Jungkook looked straight at her, "My head especially hurts."