Chapter 17 Part 2

The next afternoon, Joy and Cool Brother went back home. Jennie said that the music club was preparing for tomorrow’s trip, so she was going to help out.

    Lisa set her alarm and stayed in the dorm until the agreed upon time. She calculated the time and arrived at the library’s public lounge area ten minutes early.

    She didn’t expect Jungkook to arrive earlier than she did.

    The public lounge area was set up with ten long tables and chairs. Directly opposite the seats were large, open windows that were almost the same size as floor-to-ceiling windows. The afternoon sunlight shone in without missing a spot, and his silhouette looked slightly golden.

    Because it was the first day of the break, the library was empty and there was no one around him.

    His long legs were extended, his head slightly lowered to look at his phone, vaguely revealing the smooth lines of his side profile. His fingers swiped across the screen from time to time.

    He was obviously backlit, so his features couldn’t be distinguished.

    But this person just had the special ability to make people feel, at a glance, that he must be very good-looking.

    Lisa remembered last time. He wanted to record a scholarship interview video for her, and this was also the agreed upon place.

    Afterwards, they changed locations, actually because his little fangirls were so excited that they were close to screaming.

    She smiled a little and walked over towards him.

    “Senior.”

    The moment she called out, he raised his head.

    He looked at her steadily for a few seconds before he spoke up, “…… Mm.”

    The long tables required people to sit side to side. Lisa went all the way around the table and sat next to him. Probably because of the month of being seatmates in French, she had gotten completely used to him being on her left. She rightfully sat on his right hand side.

    When she sat down, Jungkook’s movements paused for a second.

    She sat closer than she usually did in French. He didn’t know if the faint scent that enveloped him at once came from her body or her hair.

    A few seconds later, he lowered his eyes to unlock his phone, opened his notes app, and was about to speak-

    “Senior, thank you.”

    “?” He turned his head.

    “Just, um, for your club’s activity,” Lisa explained with a completely earnest expression: “My roommate told me that you agreed to let me follow along after she asked you.”

    “…… Oh,” His lips hooked up, “You’re welcome.”

    Lisa took a deep breath.

    She suddenly put both elbows on the table, sitting like she was going to listen to a lecture, and turned her head to look at him with vague excitement in her voice: “So. Are we going to start, senior!”

    “……”

    Lisa puzzled: “What are you laughing at….”

    “…… If you’re like this,” He gestured to her arms, “how will you type?”

    Looking down at her posture, Lisa instantly realized.

    She took out her phone from her backpack and cupped both hands, “Um, now I’m ready.”