Chapter 5

The classroom was quiet, but large enough that Taehyung could talk in the back without worrying the others could hear.

  The call took a bit too long. When he turned sideways, he saw the two club members sitting together waving at him.

  The girl who played the harmonica was still standing at the front.

  Taehyung didb’t reply, nor did he hang up.

  Not long after, Jungkook asked again, “Did you hear that?”

  Listen to this tone.

  Right now, who was he doing this hard work for?

  Taehyung thought his temper was a little too good.

  They hadn’t even played games last night and now he was here interviewing for him. The more Taehyung thought about it, the more he couldn’t swallow this anger. While walking back, he said: “Be a little more considerate tonight, carry me to ace.”

  “……”

  Before Jungkook could open his mouth, Taehyung rushed to speak first, “You owe me.”

  After saying that, he immediately hung up the phone and put it on silent.

  Damn, who told him to study French last night.

  This was called payback.

  After venting, Taehyung returned to his seat full of vitality. He gave Lisa the application form for the second round of auditions, “Just fill this out. The time and place of the audition will be notified separately and will be around this time next week. Remember to pay attention to your text messages.”

  “Okay. Thank you, senior.”

  After filling out the form, she said thanks again before leaving the classroom.

  After she left, Taehyung was still thinking back.

  He was wondering what Jungkook was up to just now, or what ghost possessed him.

  In any case, letting the pretty girl pass, he was also quite happy to see it.

  Tsk.

  To catch Jungkook at a good time, the little girl was quite blessed.

  —

  The lucky little girl, after attending the interview, received a phone call as soon as she entered the dormitory.

  It was to inform her that she was awarded a scholarship.

  C University has set up a lot of scholarships. The one Lisa won was given to the top three incoming freshmen from every major. The amount of money from the scholarship was considered to be on the low side, but she was still very happy.

  After finding out the location, she said bye to Jennie then left the dormitory.

  The most beautiful building of C University was the large assembly hall. with only one floor and a domed roof. Not far from the school’s entrance, this was one of the few buildings that Lisa could head straight to without having to use the signs.

  This was where the scholarships were received.

  Pushing open the carved door, there was a line of students standing inside, looking like they were registering. Lisa took her student ID and ID card and got in line behind them.

  After half an hour, it was her turn. When she was ready to leave the assembly hall, she was stopped by a few people again.

  “Hello, classmate,” The boy in charge nodded politely to her, “I’m sorry to bother you, my name is Kim Mingyu. I’m the secretary of the student union’s news department.”