Chapter 22 Part 2

Lisa had been a hard-working model student since high school, but probably because she worked too hard in her three years of high school, she didn't feel like actively studying after she went to college.

Especially after learning something in the classroom, she didn't have the thought of reviewing it again.

So, even though she knew that she was going to take a French exam soon, she still hadn't studied. Besides chatting with her roommates on WeChat, she just watched TV with her grandmother every day.

The most crucial point.

The most important point was that she was going to review with Senior Jungkook. With Senior Jungkook's level, after studying with him for an afternoon, she would surely have no problem. After all, he was the one who taught her the things she hadn't known on the last test.

So, she had fun at home for three days with a clear conscience. The afternoon of the sixth, she first went to Eunha for tutoring then Lisa arrived at school and went straight to the library. In the end, she arrived at the place before the appointed time, not late.

Jungkook sat in the same position as the last time when they practiced typing, his head tilted down and playing with his phone. She didn't know why, but ever since the day she sent him downstairs after acupuncture, seeing him again after days of no contact, she actually felt some happiness.

It was a very minute amount of happiness, but she felt her heart beat somewhat faster, and she could clearly feel her own mood become better.

She composed herself and jogged over to greet him, "Have you been good, senior!"

"...... Mm." He paused for a moment before raising his eyes to look at her. He straightened up, nodded to her, and then locked his phone screen.

After sitting down, Lisa took out all the PowerPoints she had collected since they started French class so long ago. She was about to take out a pen to start reading from the first lesson when a finger reached over from beside her.

It was very long and very white, with very nice joints.

She turned her head and saw him propping his head up with one hand, his head slightly tilted. His other hand's fingers were bent, tapping twice on the table.

"Don't look at these." Some of the hair on Jungkook's forehead was a little long, seeming to poke at his eyes. He casually ruffled it, then said, "I read the email. Yang Chuan specifically said that the content in the PowerPoints only accounts for fifty percent of the exam. The rest is going to come out of the textbook from the reference he uploaded to the campus page."

"......"

"I've already borrowed the book from the library." After saying that, the hand he used to prop his head up came down. From beside him, he took out a very thick book like performing a magic trick. Written on the cover was, "Le Nouveau Taxi".

Jungkook continued, "You already know the PowerPoint stuff from class. It's better to read this book today."

"......"

Lisa looked at his serious expression, still a little unable to react.

Since meeting Jungkook, this seemed to be the first time he said so many words.

Because the library lounge area was composed of bench benches, two people would be sitting near each other. There was nothing in the middle separating them, so the distance wasn't far at all.

Or rather, it was very close.

Close enough that she could smell the nice scent on his body. It was unlike perfume, also unlike the sweet fragrance belonging to a little girl like Eunha's room. It was like some kind of plant fragrance, faintly lingering at the tip of the nose: very light, very refreshing.