Chapter 17 Part 1

Don’t send voice messages to others?

  Teach her to text?

  Lisa was confused.

  She didn’t understand. She was only casually talking about Eunha. Why did Jungkook suddenly mention this?

    “Teach, teach, teach, me.. to text?”

    “…… Mm.”

    But was texting something that could be taught?

    Lisa was a little curious: “How are you going to teach me, senior?”

    Jungkook wasn’t too sure either.

    But his face was still casual, his tone very normal, “I know how to, don’t worry.”

    “……”

    “So…. Do you agree?”

    “Hm?” Lisa thought for a moment before reacting to his words. “But…. why not send voice messages. It’s really easy to send voice messages ah….”

    “It’s not a matter of whether it’s easy or not easy.”

    “…… Hmm?”

    “If you send a voice message to a girl you haven’t known for a long time, she’ll think you’re trying to act like you’re close.”

    “……”

    “If you send a voice message to a boy you haven’t known for a long time….” Jungkook once again recalled the words she had just said and the little girl’s soft voice….

    F*ck.

    His collection of saved messages…. didn’t sound like that.

    He took a deep breath, then said: “…… In that situation, that boy might feel like you’re interested in him.”

    Especially with that tone. He silently added in his mind.

    “……”

    Lisa was taken aback.

    What he said…. made a lot of sense.

    But…. she hadn’t seemed to have sent any voice messages to boys she had just met, ah? Because she had gotten a phone after graduating from high school, besides the people from her class, she only had a few boys in her WeChat contacts.

    Only, except for-

    She had just wanted to say something when Jungkook concluded: “In fact, texting is the easiest way to talk with others. I’ll teach you. It’s very simple.”

    “Oh….”

    Lisa felt like there was something not quite right with his words, but after he changed the subject, she couldn’t remember for the life of her.

    She didn’t think hard again.

    In fact, she was also very distressed at how slowly she typed. She obviously knew pinyin, but every time she typed, she felt like she was illiterate.

    “Then, how are you going to teach me, senior?”

    “Leave it to me,” He said with a light expression, looking like it was a piece of cake, “Let’s listen to the lesson.”

    Lisa nodded: “Okay.”

    Jungkook turned his head to look at the podium, inwardly releasing a sigh of relief.