Chapter 30 Part 3

Taehyung was inwardly cursing furiously. Watching their roll call, he calculated whether he should slip away to the back door now.

    His phone vibrated.

    It was a post on the forum. Whenever the people he followed posted, his phone would have a notification.

    The title… was so damn attractive that he forgot he was planning to sneak away.

    [Subject] #Fuck ah! I know the name of the person Jeon Jungkook likes!!! #

    Taehyung was so excited.

    He wiped his sweaty hands on his pants and tapped the post with slightly shaking fingers.

    ───

    1L [owner]: sisters ah! Cr*p, I’m really going crazy! All I did was forget to bring my room card today! What did I do wrong to eat such a big bowl of dog food!

    This owner had simply forgotten my room card, but also left my phone in the dorm (okay, I know I’m stupid, you guys listen to me go on). So I went to the first floor to find the supervisor to register my name and ask her to open the door for me.

    Unexpectedly, I saw a guy standing outside the supervisor’s window.

    A guy with a great fucking body, wearing a white shirt and black pants and white shoes, with a handsome side profile.

    It was just a little familiar.

    And then after getting closer, I found— wasn’t this the recently head over heels in love and on fire Jeon Jungkook!!! This owner’s heart was very excited but did not show it! Then this owner quickly lined up behind Jeon Jungkook, wanting to hear what he was saying.

    I first heard the supervisor say: Sorry ah classmate, the other person on shift isn’t here, so I can’t leave my post right now. Did you want to find someone else to help you… Oh, isn’t there a girl behind you? Ask her.

    Hm? Behind him?

    Me?

    Then the person in front of me turned around.

    This was the first time I’d seen this big star so close up! Really! So! Good-looking! Yes! Really so handsome ahh!!!

    This owner, still calm and collected (at least, I thought I was), watched him open his mouth to say to me: Hello, classmate. Can I bother you to help me give these things to Lalisa Manoban in Dormitory 403? She has a stomachache but her roommates aren’t here.

    Me: Ah?

    He (his expression a bit anxious) repeated his words.

    Me (like a fool): Ah, okay, okay, okay, no problem. What’s her name?

    He (still very anxious): Lalisa Manoban. She should be the only one in her dorm. She is about this high (he indicated her height). The small, especially cute, really good-looking one is her.

    [His eyes were f*cking glowing when he was complimenting his girlfriend]

    Me:…?

    Why the special emphasis on especially cute and really good looking, hm :)

    He (handing me the stuff): Thank you.

    I took it, muddled-headedly turning around to take the elevator up.

    When I got to the fourth floor, I felt that the thing in my hand was a little hot and looked down.

    A bag of medicine. There was nothing wrong with this.