Chapter 18 Part 1

Lisa was a little puzzled at first.

    Afterwards, she was a little apprehensive.

    Jungkook had been intently staring at her phone screen for at least dozens of seconds.

    Did she…. type something wrong again?

    She frowned and thought about it. They were such simple words, it didn’t seem like she made any mistakes….

    “Senior…. what are you looking at?” She said, moving closer to take a look.

    She approached him too suddenly that Jungkook reflexively dodged back.

    Lisa was standing up with one of her knees bent on the bench. She didn’t expect Jungkook to suddenly pull his hand back, so her outstretched arm met with empty air. Her whole body could help but fall forward-

    The next second, her chin knocked hard against his shoulder.

    The two were pressed tightly together.

    Jungkook yanked her phone back, but didn’t anticipate that Lisa would lose her balance because of his actions, and then….

    Fall on him.

    Because his left hand was holding the phone, Jungkook involuntarily, without thinking, stretched his right arm around her waist.

   …. So thin.

    The second his arm touched, the little girl immediately stiffened.

    Lisa came back to her senses. She straightened up and took a step back, sitting back on the bench.

    It seemed like she’d never gotten so close to the opposite sex outside of her family. When she had boys at the same table in middle school or high school, she also kept them at a distance.

    Her heart was beating fast, and she felt her face burning up, “Um, I didn’t mean to….”

    She observed the expression of the person in front of her that didn’t seem to change at all, then explained in a whisper, “I just…. wanted to get my phone back.”

    Her quiet, trailing voice reached his ears.

    It was like Jungkook woke up like a dream.

    His Adam’s apple rolled. He cleared his throat a little unnaturally, and handed the phone over.

    “You-“

    He had only said one word, when Lisa quickly grabbed the phone, carried her bookbag and stood up, “Senior, thank you for today, I’ll leave first!”

    “……”

    She escaped out of the library. Running out the door, you could still see the redness on her cheeks.

    Jungkook suddenly lowered his eyes and smiled.

    He looked at the hand that was just placed on her waist and felt that his fingertips were somewhat scorching hot.

    So shy….

    What’ll they do in the future, ah.

    ***

    This National Day, the Music Club decided to go to “Deceving You For Fun” amusement park, famous for its ridiculousness and for driving visitors away. Right after it opened, it quickly attracted countless famous online travel guide bloggers who took the initiative to explore the magical amusement park.

    After the bloggers flocked there, the evaluation was divided into two extremes: either giving it a ten and hyping it to the sky, or giving it a zero and cursing it without mercy.