Chapter 2 Part 2

Her only class in the afternoon was her elective course. Jennie chose garden aesthetics so the two had the same class time, but the actual class was different.

  After eating lunch, they left the dorm together. Jennie held Lisa's hand and showed off to her, "I searched the forum earlier. They said that the teacher who teaches gardening this semester is extremely good. They only call roll during the first class at the beginning of term, then there's usually little homework and no tests. I really hit the jackpot."

  After she finished talking, she was curious: "Which teacher is teaching French? I'll check if there's a post on them for you."

  "Um," Lisa opened her screenshot of her class schedule, zoomed in, and carefully read out two words: "Yang Chuan."

  "Wait for me a moment." Jennie finished and tapped on the screen.

  A long time later, Lisa felt the arm of the person beside her tighten.

  "Lili."

  "Hm?" When she turned her head, she saw Jennie's face full of sympathy.

  "...."

  Jennie handed her phone over directly, "Look at it yourself."

  [Subject]: # Your experienced senior sister is advising you, if you don't have Yang Chuan for your required courses, don't choose him for you elective course ahhhh! #

  1L [owner1]: I, your old senior sister, had to retake my freshman elective course and selected French. Yama's (Yang Chuan's nickname) French ability is excellent.

  But he doesn't seem to understand the ability of us students.

  A few of us went to learn French as a group, thinking that a small language teacher might be more interesting.

  Then....

  Of the five, four failed. :)

  ....

  Lisa: "...."

  Below, this senior specifically roasted how he was really abnormal. When she scrolled to the end of the post, they had left the dormitory building.

  Jennie took back her phone, looking at the Lisa's bitter little face. She couldn't bear it and reached out to pinch, "It's okay, didn't the senior sister say that he asks questions to the people in the front row. You remember not to sit too close to the front of the class, okay."

  "Yeah, I know," Lisa nodded, and waved to Jennie, "Quickly go."

  She and Jennie were going in opposite directions. In order to find the exact location of the foreign language department, she had specifically gone ahead this morning for fear that she would be late.

  The moment she stepped into the classroom, she was stunned.

  The number of people taking elective classes was larger than the number of people in regular classes, so they were usually held in large classrooms.

  In more than a dozen rows of seats, the first three rows were completely empty while the back was completely packed.

  Lisa: "...."

  She clearly calculated the time and arrived ten minutes early.

  She hesitated for a while at the front door. Thinking of the post she had just read, her heart chilled.

  Still didn't have the guts to sit in the front row.

  She walked quickly around the outside corridor to the back door and let out a big sigh of relief when she saw the last row.