Chapter 3

TW: Drugs

"Not all of us are going to make it out alive." 

Farah, Nat, and Wanda went up to Nat's room to get ready. Farah decided not to do anything to her hair because it was already wavy, and she knew it was going to be messed up later. Wanda straightened her hair and Nat did loose curls.

"Soo, Wanda..." Farah trailed off as she grabbed her rings.

"Here we go." Nat muttered.

"Yes?" Wanda asked.

"Are you going to make a move on Bucky?" Farah smirked at her.

"No. I don't even know if he likes me."

"No better time to find out than now." Farah shrugged.

Wanda went to respond but the knocking on the door stopped her. Bucky slowly opened the door, his eyes closed, and his hands up.

"I come with information."

"We're dressed, you can come in." Farah told him as he opened one eye, making sure. Bucky opened both his eyes now, walking over to Farah.

"Hey, um, someone is downstairs for you..." Bucky hesitantly told her. He didn't want to ruin her night.

"Who?"

"It's best if you go see for yourself..." Bucky said as he started to walk out of the room.

Farah groaned as she got up and followed him out of the room. Bucky turned around and stepped in front of her. She raised her brow at him and he sighed.

"Look, just don't hate me okay?"

"I could never hate you, Bucky."

"You say that now." Bucky muttered as he stepped aside, letting her walk to the door.

Bucky ran a hand through his short hair, and watched how Farah stopped in her tracks. He looked at her but her face was so still, so emotionless, he couldn't see how she was feeling.

"Farah... didn't think you'd come." An older voice said.

Farah didn't answer though, she continued to stare down the woman at the door.

The woman moved closer to Farah, and Farah moved back. She didn't want to be anywhere near this person.

The woman looked down before looking back at Farah.

"Please come home... we all miss you."

"Stop it mom!" Farah yelled at her unexpectedly.

"Im serious, we miss you and we wonder where you are everyday. Come home. Celebrate your birthday with us?" Farah's mom said.

Steve, Bucky and Sam all glanced at each other. They knew Farah's relationship with her family was difficult, but they didnt know she lied about living with them.

"No you don't! I told you I was becoming depressed again and you shut me out!" Farah yelled at her again, tears now forming in her eyes.

"No-"

"Stop trying to act like you care in front of my friends!"

"But I do-"

"Then why let me go rogue, huh!? Why let me get on drugs? Why not help me when I asked for it?!" Farah felt hot tears streaming down her face, and she wiped them before running her hand through her hair.