Chapter 10

TW: Rape,  please only read if you are comfortable, if you are not comfortable there is a summary at the end of the chapter.

"Pain only makes you stronger." 

9 years ago...

Farah smoothed out her thigh high brown dress. She then moved her hands to her hair, and ruffled it a bit with her hands. She slipped on some black low heels and grabbed her bag.

Ryan was supposed to pick her up and she stood waiting on her porch. She texted him a few times and he didn't respond. She let out a huff as she began walking.

She was not going to miss this party.

As she was walking, a car drove up to her. She paid no mind to it and kept walking. The car slowly followed her and she then stopped, and turned towards the car.

"Need a ride?"

Farah sighed, "If you're offering."

She opened the door to the passenger side and slid in.

"What are you doing over here?" Farah asked.

"I was on my way to pick up Wanda." Bucky said as he drove off.

"Oh...are you two a thing?" Farah asked, fidgeting with her hands.

"Yeah." Bucky said.

"How long?"

"About 2 months."

"Wow, I'm happy for you two." Farah said.

"Where's that guy?" Bucky asked, not knowing what to consider him as.

"I can't tell you, because I don't even know." Farah admitted.

"Why were you walking?" Bucky asked as they pulled up to Wanda's house.

"He didn't show." Farah said.

"Oh."

"Yup, I'll um move to the back, so Wanda can sit here." Farah said as she got out. She opened the door to the backseat and slid in. They sat waiting for Wanda to come out.

A text chimed and Farah picked up her phone. She opened the message and groaned.

"What's wrong?" Bucky said and Farah's head shot up, forgetting she wasn't alone.

"N-nothing."

Bucky didn't respond. Farah read the text from the unknown number.

"So who will it be?"

Farah sighed as her thumbs swiped over the screen. After she hit send, she shut her phone off and leaned back onto the seat.

The passenger door opened and Wanda slid in. "Hi." She said as she leaned over to Bucky, then engaging in a kiss.

"We're not alone." Bucky mumbled.

"Wha-" Wanda turned around to see Farah awkwardly smiling, and giving a small wave.

"O-oh, I didn't know you were coming." Wanda said as she turned back around, pulling the seat belt over her.

"Yeah, I saw her walking, so I picked her up." Buckeye explained as he drove off.