Chapter 4

"Sometimes memories sneak out of my eyes and roll down my cheeks." 

Present time

Farah woke up around 6:30 and hopped into the shower. She decided not to wash her hair since she washed it two days ago. She wrapped her towel around her body as she stepped out of her shower. She headed to her dresser and grabbed a pair of black lace underwear. She slipped them on and slipped on her sandals.

She walked to the kitchen and grabbed her wine glass and a bottle of red wine. She poured her some and sipped it as she walked back to her room. She did light makeup and decided to add a wing eyeliner. After she did her makeup, her wine was almost done. She grabbed a few jewelry pieces and put them on.

She walked to her closet and opened it. She began rummaging through her clothes, and found these nice black flared jeans, and a brown corset top. She put the jeans on first and they fit her really well.

Farah has a hard time finding jeans that fit her well, due to her height. She's about 5'7 and she has long legs, so finding jeans is a definite struggle. She then goes and puts on her top, and the top makes her breast perk up. Farah is usually an 34A, so the cleavage she's getting right now, makes her smile.

She puts on her brown platform, mid-heel, loafers. She got them as a birthday present to herself last year, but never wore them. They were too expensive to wear casually. She let her hair flow out as she took down her clip and ruffled her hair a bit before grabbing her bag. She placed her keys and her wallet in her bag, before grabbing her phone and leaving.

She took a cab and arrived at Barnes Hotel around 7:30. She got out of the cab, and looked at the hotel in awe. She has seen it before but definitely not up close. She walked into the gold sliding doors, and was met with a front clerk. She told them she was going to wait here and a waiter came up to her with a glass of champagne. Farah gave a funny smile before grabbing the champagne. She downed it immediately, hoping it would wash away her nerves.

She didn't know why she was nervous, but she was. Just as she couldn't get more nervous, delicate fingers tapped her shoulder. Farah turned around and looked up to see Bucky.

She internally groaned and forced a smile.

"Hi Bucky."

"Hi, coming to our catch up so soon?" Bucky said with a smirk that Farah knows all too well.

"Ah, no." Farah laughed out. "I'm going out with a friend."

"Friend?"

"Yup, one of my girl friends from ages ago." Farah said as she tilted her head, with a slight smile.

"Ah, I see." Bucky's eyes traveled down from her hazel eyes to her lips to her chest. He narrows his eyes as he sees a familiar piece of jewelry.

"Nice necklace." Bucky says as he rolls up his sleeves on his white button up shirt.

Farah looks down and sees the necklace he's talking about. She sighs.

"Good times..."

"Yeah, the best."

They were both just staring into each other's eyes. The night he gave her the necklace, he knew he felt something for her. He just didn't know that he'd end up falling in love with her.