Chapter 35

"I like to think that our story isn't over just yet, that someday we'll meet again and finally get it right

6 years ago...

Bucky's eyes fluttered open and he wrapped his arm around the body laying on top of him. He smiled to himself and when he looked down and his vision filled with blond hair, his smile dropped.

He sat up so quickly that he felt like throwing up. Nat woke up startled and rubbed her eyes.

She looked around the room and saw clothes all over her room with bottles, and bottles of liquor on the floor. She hesitantly turned her head to the side.

She took in a breath and she saw Bucky staring at her with pure confusion.

"Did-"

"Yeah." she breathed out. "Shit, Fuck!" She said as she quickly jumped out of bed and gathered her clothes.

Bucky rubbed his forehead as he found his briefs and slipped them on.

Nat turned around and faced him, "We can not tell anyone."

Bucky sighed, "I wasn't planning on telling."

"Good. So we're in agreement to not tell a soul about this?"

"Whatever Nat." Bucky said as he gathered his jeans.

"Bucky, this is serious!"

"I fucking know that! I cheated on the love of my life! I know!" He yelled back, making Nat take a step back.

"We were drunk okay? Let's just forget about this." She said as she went to her bathroom.

It took everything in Bucky to not break everything in this house. He had to bite his tongue so he wouldn't start yelling out every curse word that exists.

He grabbed his keys and drove himself home. He wasn't shocked when he walked into an empty house but some part of him hoped that she would be here.

He pulled out his phone and called Sam:

"Hell-"

"Is she okay?" Bucky cut him off.

"Yeah, you know, just cried herself to sleep but all is good." Sam said.

Bucky sighed, "Fuck." He breathed out.

"Man, what is going on?" Sam asked as he sat up in his bed.

"I don't know. Wanda was acting all crazy and climbed onto my lap. I told her multiple times to get off and stop but she didn't."

Sam scoffed, "You messed up."

"It's not like I asked her too. You left me alone with her." Bucky said as he plopped onto the couch.

"Don't try and blame this on me. I'm trying to convince Farah to let you explain but she's stubborn as hell."

"I know. Maybe I should come over?" Bucky asked.

"Definitely not. She just fell asleep 2 hours ago. I'm not waking her up."

Bucky sighed, "I'll call you later to check on her."

"Alright." Sam said as he ended the call.

It Happened That Summer ~ Bucky BarnesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara