Chapter 8

"Life isn't always romantic. Sometimes, it's realistic." 

Present time...

Nat and Farah stumbled into Nat's hotel room. They had a night of fun and they ended up drinking more than they should have.

Farah plopped onto one of the two beds in the room, spreading her arms out beside her. She managed to kick off her shoes.

"Nat, this bed is so comfy." Farah said, and Nat laughed.

"I would hope so. This hotel was very expensive." Nat said as she slid off her heels and stumbled to the bathroom.

"How much does he charge?"

"A lot. He's a billionaire, what'd you expect?" Nat asked her and Farah groaned.

"Honestly I don't know why I asked."

"Me neither."

Nat stripped out of her clothes and put on some pajamas. She got an extra pair of shorts and a shirt for Farah. She walked out, tossing the clothes to her.

"I think I should head home." Farah said as she sat up.

Nat raised her brow and placed her hand on her hip, "your not going anywhere. You're drunk, and if another one of my friends die, I will lose it."

"Okay... fine. Thanks for the clothes." Farah said as she unzipped her pants and pulled them down, revealing her black underwear.

"You could've warned me. I would rather not turn around to a face full of ass." Nat said as she got into the other bed.

"Don't act like you've never seen it before." Farah smirked as she slipped on the shorts.

"Yeah well." Nat shrugged.

Farah took off her top and forgot she wasn't wearing a bra. She quickly turned around so now her back was facing Nat. She hurriedly slipped on the shirt then grabbed her clothes from the ground.

Net let out a low chuckle and laid back onto the bed. She pulled the cover over herself and let sleep take over.

Farah folded up her clothes and set them on a chair. She then went to say something but saw Nat fast asleep. She laughed as she took out her phone and snapped a picture.

A message popped up on her screen and she went to open it. She immediately groaned as she saw 'Bucky Barnes' pop up.

"Hey, did you get home okay?" The message said.

Farah stood there, staring at her screen, not knowing what to reply. She realized she never gave Bucky her new number and her thumbs quickly typed on the screen before sending a message back.

"I don't recall giving you my number...." She wrote as she got into bed, placing the covers over her.

"I asked a friend. Did you get home okay?" Bucky's text said and Farah tied her hair into a loose bun.

"No, I'm not home." Farah wrote back and a second later he responded.

"Where are you? Do you need a ride?"

"I'm fine and I'm with a friend." Farah wrote back and she started to become very curious as to why he was so worried about her.

"Okay...if you need a ride or anything, you can call me." Bucky wrote back.