Chapter 23

more smut ;) 

"I'm happiest when I'm with you." 

8 years ago...

Bucky slipped off his condom and threw it into the trash can. Farah moved herself back onto the bed for a more comfortable position. Bucky leaned over her and leaned down and placed a soft kiss on her lips.

He took his time as he went down her jawline. He began kissing her neck while his hand roamed her body. Farah rubbed her hands up and down his back and she felt her eyes close. Bucky's mouth against her bare skin made her feel so many things.

He nipped and kissed and made sure no skin went un-kissed. He placed his hands on her hips while he tried kissing across her neck. His kisses are gentle and smooth. He moved to kiss her shoulders. His hands moved up to trace down her arm. Farah removed her hands from his back and they entwined their fingers.

Farah watched how slow and gentle he was with her. Every movement is so precise, every kiss filled with love and passion. She watched how for every couple of kisses, he would look up at her and make eye contact with her.

His thumb softly rubbed her knuckles as he kissed down her arm, memorizing every part of her body. He moved to the other shoulder and kissed it. He then went up and placed a soft quick kiss on her lips.

She smiled into the kiss and softly caressed his face before he pulled away. He continued to kiss down her arm as she let out a breathy moan.

"This feels amazing." Farah breathed out.

Bucky hummed as he went to kiss her chest. He kissed her collarbone as his hand went up to her face. He caressed it softly before removing his mouth and looking up at her.

"You're amazing." He said before kissing down the middle of her breast. His hand left her face to softly massage one of her breasts. Their hands still locked together as he kissed under her breast. He kissed all over her stomach, making Farah let out a low laugh.

He then moved down and started to kiss her ankles up to her calf. His hand left her breast and went to her thigh, massaging it. He kissed up to her thigh, making sure to take his time. He left longer and wetter kisses along her thigh and then went and did the other one.

Farah sighed in content as he took his time massaging and kissing, while he still held her hand. Farah wanted to feel him, feel his body flushed up against hers, feel him inside of her, feel his mouth on hers. Bucky then kissed his way back up to her mouth.

Her tongue swiped in his mouth as she pulled him into a deep kiss. She moaned into the kiss and ran her hand through his hair. She softly bit his lip as she pulled back.

"Every single part of you is amazing. Don't ever forget that." He told her.

"I want to make love to you now." She said and Bucky cocked his head at her.

"As much as I would enjoy that... I want to be inside of you right now."

Farah nodded, "Next time then." She said as she leaned on her elbows.

"Next time?" Bucky smirked.

"Shut up." Farah said as she pulled him into another kiss. She was sitting up now and she placed her hands on his chest, softly pushing him down on the bed.