Chapter 30

Smut and drinking

"You attract what you vibrate." 

8 years ago...

Graduation, June 1st...

"Can I look now?" Bucky asked impatiently as his back was turned.

"Wait! I'm fixing my strap." Farah said as she adjusted her dress.

"God- I can't wait." Bucky said.

"Okay. Cover your eyes when you turn around." Farah said.

Bucky wasted no time and turned around with his eyes shut.

"Okay, you can look now." Farah said with a smile.

Bucky opened his eyes and his mouth dropped. She looked stunning. She wore a long gold dress that had a slight by her thigh. Her gold heels match and her elbow length hair, curled softly. She had some gold makeup and her smile was bright as ever.

Farah bit back a smile as she watched his eyes trail over her body. He looked stunned, like a baby who was trying candy for the first time.

His eyes filled with love and how slowly they are ranking up and down her body, sent shivers down her body.

"Buck?"

He cleared his throat, "Sorry. You look so damn beautiful." He said as he walked towards her. His hands found her waist and he moved them up and down before steading them.

Farah flashed him a smile, "Thank you. You also look really handsome right now." She said as she eyed him up and down.

Bucky leaned down and placed his lips on hers, giving her a loving kiss. She breathed into the kiss and her hands wrapped around his neck, softly pulling on his hair.

The kiss became deeper and more hungry. Bucky light squeezed her waist and she leaned her body forward, her stomach feeling his hard on.

He groaned and Farah moved her hands from his neck to his chest. She softly pushed him back and he sotfly bit her lip before pulling away.

"I don't want to mess up my makeup. I tried really hard." She let out a small laugh.

"Fair enough." Bucky said as he stepped back. He held an arm out with a flashy grin and Farah smiled. She linked her arm with his and they walked out of her room heading downstairs.

"Is Nat here with the limo?" Farah asked as they walked down the steps.

"Yes." Bucky answered as he reached for the door. He opened it and allowed Farah to step out first.

They both walked to the car, arm in arm, with the sun hitting them right in the face. They got into the limo and Sam shouted at them;

"You guys don't realize how hot you guys looked walking to the car."

Farah laughed, "Why thank you, Sam."

"No. He's serious. Models. Literally models." Wanda said as she sipped champagne.

Farah let out another laugh as she lightly squeezed Bucky's hand.

The whole limo ride was filled with laughter and some light drinks. They arrived at the school and they each received their caps and gowns. They all got white caps and gowns.