Chapter 5

"People can do worse things than kill you."

Summer leading into junior year...

The group woke up to someone's scream. They all jumped up, eyes wide open, searching for where the scream came from. They see Wanda standing up with her hands covering her mouth, and her eyes wide open.

Farah is the first to get up and Bucky grabs her hand pulling her back. Farah turns to look at him and he shakes his head. Farah gives a slight nod, before slowly making her way over to Wanda.

"Wanda? What is it?" Farah said as she got closer to her.

Wanda didn't speak, she shakily extended her hand and pointed to the picture in front of her. Farah narrowed her eyes as she slowly turned around. Farah gasped as she saw the wall of photos behind them, with X's marked on everyone's face.

The rest of the group slowly turned around to see why Farah and Wanda both looked so spooked, and when they did, they all let you their fair shares of gasps.

"Okay, what the fuck?" Sam said, still eyeing the picture.

"Funny joke guys, knock it off." Farah said, looking at the group.

"Don't look at me. I didn't do this." Nat said as she raised her hands in defense.

"Me neither." Sam quickly spoke up.

"Neither did I." Steve said.

"I didn't do anything." Bucky says as he leans forward.

"Okay, if I didn't do it and neither did all of you... who did it?" Farah asked them.

"No clue, I thought we were all asleep." Steve said.

"Is the door unlocked?" Nat spoke up and everyone snapped their heads to the door.

"Not sure, but I'm definitely not checking it." Farah said as she backed away.

"Boys?" Nat said as she crossed her arms.

Bucky and Steve looked at each other, then huffed as they got up and headed towards the door.

"I don't know whether or not to be offended they didn't look at me..." Sam muttered and Farah let out a snort at his comment.

Bucky and Steve went to the door and Steve grabbed the handle, twisting it, and the door opened.

"It wasn't locked..." Bucky called out to the group and they all looked at each other.

"Great, just great!" Farah said as she plopped onto the couch.

Steve sat next to her while Bucky sat next to Nat.

"Relax, this could've been some stupid prank. Let's just forget about it." Steve said, as he put his arm around her.

Farah sighed, "How can we just forget that someone took pictures of us while we were asleep. That's weird as fuck, Steve."

"I know, but we have no clue who did it. So for now, let's relax and clean this place up."

Farah groaned as she got up and started grabbing the empty cups and placing them into the bag. Everyone else began to get up and help her clean.

Once the room was picked up, Farah walked over to where the pictures were and pulled out her phone. She opened the camera app, and took a  photo of it. She tilted her head at the wall, feeling so confused about all of this.

She walked over and started ripping the pictures from the wall. She ripped them off with so much anger. She was angry because why would someone think that this is funny. She was furious, but mostly she was scared. The fact that someone came in and did all of this while they were asleep, it frighten her.