Chapter 36

TW: mention of guns, drugs and smut. 

"Be silent like deep water" 

Present time...

Bucky wrapped his arms around Farah's wasit, his face snuggling into her neck. She's been up all night thinking and she had a cup of hot coffee in her hand.

"Hi." He said.

Farah hummed in achowlegemnt that she heard him.

"Why are you up so early?" He asked as he pressed a light kiss on her neck, sending shivers down her body.

"Couldn't sleep, too much on my mind." She said,

"Maybe I can help with that..." He trailed off as his hands trailed down towards her thighs.

"Buck-" she breathed out as she moved her head aside so he could gain more access to her neck.

"I missed you." He whispered as he squeezed her ass lightly.

She let out a breathy moan as his hands traveled towards her center.

"I know you missed me too." His hands slipped under her shorts and he rubbed her through her lace underwear.

Farah reached her hand forwards and set the cup of coffee down and slid it away from her. Her hands braced themselves on the end of the counter.

Bucky moved her underwear aside and groaned, "Wow." he said as he slipped a finger inside of her.

She gasped as he wasted no time with his rhythm. He pumped in and out with one finger and slowly added another. She gasped when his other hand slid up her stomach and pulled the thin piece of fabric that was covering her breast.

He pulled it down and her breasts bounced as they were set free. He reached his other hand up and played with them. He squeezed her hardened nipple as he pumped inside of her with a steady rhythm.

Farah moaned as her hands were barely keeping her up and steady. Her stomach tightened when he curled his fingers and hit her sensitive spot.

She moaned loudly as he repeatedly hit the same spot. He moved his head from her neck up to her ear, "You like that?"

"Yes" She moaned as her head rested on his shoulder.

"Or this?" He asked as his thumb stroked over her clit quickly.

"More!" She moaned as he kissed her ear, "Come first."

Farah wasted no time. Her eyes shut as her nails dug into the kitchen counter. Her legs shook as her stomach tightened. She moaned out loud as she coated his fingers.

Bucky pulled out and in a swift motion, her face was now on the counter and her ass was on full display for him. He took out his hardened cock and stroked it a few times before going inside with one deep thrust.

Farah gasped and moaned at the same time. Bucky firmly gripped her hips as he slammed into her. Farah's breasts were squished against the cold countertop and her ass was turning red from the few slaps he gave her.

She yelped as he landed a slap on her ass. He reached her hands back, trying to feel him and he removed one of his hands from her hip and wrapped her long brown hair with his fist.